ymmot
45 IQ
i didn't like it very much. but you shouldn't listen to me, i'm not well.
FrauVfromPoB
662 IQ
The verse riff is cool. The chorus riff is lackluster compared to what came before it. You'll need some serious vocal wizardry to make that interesting. The bridge part started out ok, but then it seemed like you ran out of ideas.

EDIT: If you want to C4C, check out this thread of mine: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1483869&highlight=acoustic+duet
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at Oct 31, 2011,
Saint78
julian wells
1,760 IQ
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
The verse riff is cool. The chorus riff is lackluster compared to what came before it. You'll need some serious vocal wizardry to make that interesting. The bridge part started out ok, but then it seemed like you ran out of ideas.

EDIT: If you want to C4C, check out this thread of mine: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1483869&highlight=acoustic+duet

The reason I made the chorus so simple was because I wrote this thinking band-wise, which would be me singing and playing lead, and I'm just starting out as a vocalist. I'll still try to work on that a bit though. And I'll figure something out with the bridge, which was really the only part I didn't like anyways.
you're a stone fox
technoguyx
216 IQ
The main riff is pretty good, but the bridge seems pretty off. Like it doesn't even belong on the song - the progression between it and the rest of the song sounds forced to me. Apart from that, good job.

No C4C for me since I don't even bother posting my stuff here
Professional lurker since 2009.
Rokkstar
1,773 IQ
The intro is pretty bad as a guitar pro file... I gotta be honest... Hated it. But I could honestly hearing this as like Switchfoot song at the main riff verse section. But dude... The song goes on an infinite repeat for me rofl Chorus was alright. The bridge was AMAZING. Gotta say. You did a beautiful job with it... But I HATE how the verse riff came in so abruptly... Needs a little more time to shine. 7.5/10
LRCGUITAR
Lancashire, UK
913 IQ
The main riff was great, and I think the bridge led into it nicely. All I'd say is that you could have made the chorus a bit more interesting; even if you're playing at the same time it's not hard to add a few notes to make it a little more interesting. Other than that it's a really nice song, it's probably something I'd listen to if it was a properly recorded song.

If you want, C4C this