Can't seem to find one, anyone know about something like this? Closest thing I can find for mac is a tab viewer.
Guitar pro 6
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.