I'm pretty proud of the song, and I'm happy with how the video turned out. Spread it around if you enjoy it. I just wanted to share it. C4C if you want. Just leave a link, please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBCotyi1Kwg
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Cool stuff! I really enjoyed it, and you have got a cool sound. Pretty unique, and great playing.

Would you mind repaying the favour and giving us a listen and a like on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/HoiPolloi.Band

Cheers. We appreciate it
Quote by Boav
Cool stuff! I really enjoyed it, and you have got a cool sound. Pretty unique, and great playing.

Would you mind repaying the favour and giving us a listen and a like on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/HoiPolloi.Band

Cheers. We appreciate it

Not with that generic feedback.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Fair point, my bad. To elaborate a bit more, it's not my style but I think it's pretty impressive stuff. Thought the riff in the background that comes in at around 2.56 blended in well with the tune, but on the whole it went on quite long without enough variation. Maybe that's just cause I'm not really used to stuff like this, because you do have a sound which is unique.
Quote by Boav
Fair point, my bad. To elaborate a bit more, it's not my style but I think it's pretty impressive stuff. Thought the riff in the background that comes in at around 2.56 blended in well with the tune, but on the whole it went on quite long without enough variation. Maybe that's just cause I'm not really used to stuff like this, because you do have a sound which is unique.

Gave you guys another like. Were your recordings done live? You guys have got a cool sound, but you need to have some better production if you want people to give it a second look. It sucks, but that's the way it is. The songs were written well and the playing as all pretty spot-on.

Quote by zburas985
Dude. You guys shred! The solo at 3:27 is beautiful!
Those arpeggios are sick!
If you wouldn't mind checking my band out!
We are progressive metalcore

https://www.facebook.com/lionsamongwolves

Thank you!

Pretty sweet stuff, man. I like a lot of the riffs you got going. The vocalist is pretty good, but I'd suggest adding some background harmonies to thicken up his cleans a little bit more. Other than that, I'd suggest taking the cymbals way down next time because they're pretty overbearing in this mix. Good job, though!
Quote by CaptainCanti

December 14, 2017
Last edited by StewieSwan at Nov 1, 2011,
Holy shit Stewie, you have a great band. I really enjoyed the song.
Though the vocalist, I don't particularly care for his higher screams. They just sound a bit weak to me. That may be the production/whatever though.

I'm not really critting too much cause I don't have anything much to say, but I like it a lot.

Oh, and at the end. 4:44 I think... imo those licks after didn't fit in very well with the ending. May it was just out of time a bit, that's what it heard like to me. But anyways, I just didn't care for that part too much.
Otherwise, the video was great, as was the music.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by skylerjames13
Holy shit Stewie, you have a great band. I really enjoyed the song.
Though the vocalist, I don't particularly care for his higher screams. They just sound a bit weak to me. That may be the production/whatever though.

I'm not really critting too much cause I don't have anything much to say, but I like it a lot.

Oh, and at the end. 4:44 I think... imo those licks after didn't fit in very well with the ending. May it was just out of time a bit, that's what it heard like to me. But anyways, I just didn't care for that part too much.
Otherwise, the video was great, as was the music.

They're in-time. Not sure what's so bad about them though, as they're just a reprise of the instrumental section and intro. Thank you though, glad you liked it
Quote by CaptainCanti

December 14, 2017