Hi Pit,

I'm coming here because most of you seem to be sensible, in the know guys about stuff in general

I have an iPod Nano (5th Gen) at the minute, and because I get loads of music quite regularly, the maximum 16GB really isn't enough anymore - and I'm thinking of getting an iPod Classic (6th Gen), 80GB (although there seems to be a cheap 120GB on Ebay which I'm thinking of getting.

Anyway, anyone who has/had one, could you say if it's worth the money I'll pay for it (£125 for 80GB, £119 for 120GB - don't ask I don't understand either, it's off Ebay).

Thanks,

btw - inb4 Apple is shit, don't get an iPod get the new blahblahblah, how much music do you need - heard it before, not really after hearing it again thanks
This is not a sig
Diese hier ist keine Sig
Ceci n'est pas un sig
Questa non è una firma

is amused
Quote by mattant250

I'm coming here because most of you seem to be sensible, in the know guys about stuff in general

Okay what you wanna' do is ...

Allow it to cool, so put the apples into the serving dish and allow to cool. Make the crumble.

Then mix the white flour, remaining sugar and the butter with your fingers in a bowl until it becomes like a breadcrumb consistency. Then preheat the oven

Set the temperature of the oven to 150ºC (300ºF/ gas mark 2).

Problem solved, right?
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Alkaline, nope, long time lurker, I know the ways of the Pit - I was attempting sarcasm, evidently, it failed

Equivalence and NITR, thanks, that's a great help
This is not a sig
Diese hier ist keine Sig
Ceci n'est pas un sig
Questa non è una firma

is amused
Quote by guitarninjaruy
Do you go on very long trips? Cuz I only have 2 GB and that works fine for me.

I don't really, but I like a bit of variety without the effort of changing the songs over every month - basically, I just want every song that I like on my iPod.

It's sad, but I'm sure I'm not the only one
This is not a sig
Diese hier ist keine Sig
Ceci n'est pas un sig
Questa non è una firma

is amused
So you know what product you're interested in, you know which model you need to suit your purposes, and you know what it costs.

What do you really expect us to tell you? It's a great deal, you're not going to find a better mp3 player for a better price?
Quote by RU Experienced?
So you know what product you're interested in, you know which model you need to suit your purposes, and you know what it costs.

What do you really expect us to tell you? It's a great deal, you're not going to find a better mp3 player for a better price?

not really that, more along the lines of would this be a terrible buy - some models can be very buggy and frankly not worth the plastic they're made in. My initial aim was to make sure that wasn't the case
This is not a sig
Diese hier ist keine Sig
Ceci n'est pas un sig
Questa non è una firma

is amused
Quote by mattant250
not really that, more along the lines of would this be a terrible buy - some models can be very buggy and frankly not worth the plastic they're made in. My initial aim was to make sure that wasn't the case

Because the brand that holds over 70 percent of the market of mp3 players has somehow managed to conceal buggy software from the public.
I have a 120GB classic and I love it. I have an iPhone now though so I usually carry that with me for music, but whenever I go on a long trip I listen to the classic because it can hold all of my music with plenty of room to spare.
I have exactly the 6th generation Ipod classic with 120gb. I bought it used for $110. It was worth. Still works awesome. There's your answer.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
I have a 160GB Classic (the new model), can't remember how much I got it for but it would've been somewhere around $300 (AUD) a few years ago. It's actually brilliant, I can just dump everything onto it and not have to worry about space. Still have about 50gbs left.

I got a small, clear rubbery case for it, and it's survived at least ten hellabillion drops onto tiles, cement other hard surfaces. It works great still after several years and terrible handling.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Thanks for everybody's help That helps a lot

RU Experienced - I'm just trying to gauge the general consensus, even Apple can have faults.
This is not a sig
Diese hier ist keine Sig
Ceci n'est pas un sig
Questa non è una firma

is amused
I've had a 120GB classic for the last 5 years and it still works fine even though I'm not careful with it at all. So yeah it's worth it.
cat
Quote by mattant250
I don't really, but I like a bit of variety without the effort of changing the songs over every month - basically, I just want every song that I like on my iPod.

It's sad, but I'm sure I'm not the only one

I see, my computer can't even hold all music I like and its 4x 250gb
IMO it really depends on your music collection.

120gb is driving me crazy at the moment though so i'd recommend going as big as you can go.
Quote by mattant250
(although there seems to be a cheap 120GB on Ebay which I'm thinking of getting.

hands off punk, it's mine
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17