Page 1 of 2
What if you were like "Hey, girl, sit on my lap." and she does, but she only does it so she can grind on you and she does it for like 10 minutes and you can't get her off and she makes you cum in your pants on purpose just so she could embarrass you?

O_O
I'm wondering this too.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
You're a weird kid,
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Got my nut dun' care.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
If you can't manage to stand up with her on you, you don't need to be telling her to sit in your lap.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I don't think I'd ever ask some girl to sit on my lap unless I was really drunk, because that would make me feel like more of a creeper than I care to be.

But even then, after like a minute of straight grinding I'd have to say, "You need to do something about this or go somewhere else."
I'm with Nil here. If she's willing to come over and grind on me for a straight minute, then I'm gonna press my luck and see if she's willing to go further.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
What if you were like "Hey, girl, sit on my lap." and she does, but she only does it so she can grind on you and she does it for like 10 minutes and you can't get her off and she makes you cum in your pants on purpose just so she could embarrass you?

O_O

Sounds like a recurring problem you have, TS...
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

O_O

I don't let fat girls sit on my lap.
Has anyone here ever jizzed in their pants?

I can honestly say that's never happened to me.
There's a girl grinding your lap.

Fap.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Wow, this question has been on the lips of the nation all summer - I'm glad somebody finally took the bold step and asked it.

Really though, you can finish by just having a girl sit on your lap?

And, if she's grinding you...why are you content with her just to sit their?! Drag the bitch back to yours and grind hips.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Has anyone here ever jizzed in their pants?

Negative, the closest I've ever came would probably just be the dreaded dance boner.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX

I seriously don't understand whether it can actually happen? I get erect penises at random times for no reason at least 2 times a day. My previous GF I had, she was sitting on my lap for hours straight and nothing.
All you have to do is elbow her in the stomach then judo-flip her. Then kick her in the ovaries, just for good measure.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders

Would probably want to see a doctor if they could.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
Would probably want to see a doctor if they could.

Not sure if gift or curse.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Not sure if gift or curse.

I have to know...

Gift?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
She made you cum, by grinding on you for ten minutes...are you a virgin?
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

O_O

Pics or it didn't happened !
Have you run your fingers down the wall...

And have you felt your neck skin crawl...
When you're searching for the light ?
I've never had this problem.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
I've never had this problem.

Then go to a strip club. And if you have this problem all you have to say is "im outta money"
Erm...I'd probably get annoyed by the fact that I'm sitting down and she's grinding me.

I'll tell her (listen BITCH. if you're that horny we can just go ****, instead of you looking like a slut in front of everyone.)

Also, if the said scenario did happen, cum on her face obviously.
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

O_O

Lern2selfcontroll bro :3
I wish.

I'm pretty sure that counts as half having sex.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
In this time of need, we must not forget our friends, allies and comrades - the sea cucumbers. They have never let us down before and they surely won't do so when we so desperately need to solve a serious problem like this one.
Call on them my fellow men! Call on them and let us join forces to battle this puzzeling issue!
Hail the devine sea cuecumbers!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
In this time of need, we must not forget our friends, allies and comrades - the sea cucumbers. They have never let us down before and they surely won't do so when we so desperately need to solve a serious problem like this one.
Call on them my fellow men! Call on them and let us join forces to battle this puzzeling issue!
Hail the devine sea cuecumbers!

Eh.

2/10
Page 1 of 2