I have an interview at the Co-op tomorrow and I was just wondering what questions they asked you?

Cheers!
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Probably generic questions, I doubt they'd ask you anything challenging, aside from maybe 'what do you think of the company' or 'where do you see yourself in x years'

Good luck I hear they give reasonably good pay for supermarkets.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I did; all the questions were just kind of generic. They didn't ask anything complex or try any trapping things. It was pretty simple. They're a good employed too, although it took them a while to sort our my tax code - but then that could have been a fault 'Her Majesty's' rather than the Co-Op.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
I did; all the questions were just kind of generic. They didn't ask anything complex or try any trapping things. It was pretty simple. They're a good employed too, although it took them a while to sort our my tax code - but then that could have been a fault 'Her Majesty's' rather than the Co-Op.

Ok cheers. Can I just ask what did you wear? I don't know whether to wear a suit or just a shirt with black trousers
Quote by theguitarist

Good luck I hear they give reasonably good pay for supermarkets.

don't know about that, my freinds who work there only get minimum wage and they've been there a few years.

I had an interview with them a while back, they basically asked the usual stuff and what you would do in certain situations (Irate customer, people trying to buy alcohol without I.D. etc.).
Quote by stef123
Ok cheers. Can I just ask what did you wear? I don't know whether to wear a suit or just a shirt with black trousers

I wore a white shirt and black trousers, but I guess it depends on the position you're applying for. If you're just going to be a till runner or shelfy then I'd say just go in a white shirt and black trousers, if it's one of the higher ups then you might consider wearing a suit. If you are just going to be a shelfy and you turn up in a suit it'll look like you're trying a bit hard.
Quote by Todd Hart
I wore a white shirt and black trousers, but I guess it depends on the position you're applying for. If you're just going to be a till runner or shelfy then I'd say just go in a white shirt and black trousers, if it's one of the higher ups then you might consider wearing a suit. If you are just going to be a shelfy and you turn up in a suit it'll look like you're trying a bit hard.

Cool. I'll go in my blue shirt and black trousers, I don't have a white one

And haha at "Shelfy", never heard that one before. I think I'll use that
Really, I thought it was in common usage. Must be a local thing.
I used to about 10 year ago. They rang me up for an interview and offered me the job within the first 2 minutes of me being there Best job ever. 2 hours 'collecting trolleys' (having a cig and playing snake on my phone' 2 hours on tills mid week, when it was dead, and three hours on saturday. Was Mint!
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Quote by thebassmaster
I used to about 10 year ago. They rang me up for an interview and offered me the job within the first 2 minutes of me being there Best job ever. 2 hours 'collecting trolleys' (having a cig and playing snake on my phone' 2 hours on tills mid week, when it was dead, and three hours on saturday. Was Mint!

Man now I REALLY want the job!
I am currently sat in a coop petrol station bored out my head. Just say they're really big on the whole ec friendly shit and you're in. I wore jeans and shirt to my interview and got the job. But the one i work in is very very laid back, hence why Im on my phone. I can sit on the till with some of my music on, whatever i like. My boss makes me more cups of tea than i make myself. Which i drink on the till of course. I take breaks when i feel like it. So does everyone else. But you won't get it this easy. No chance. Its because it's a petrol station and not a main store. And i get paid more than usual because we have fuel responsibility. Its a tough job but someone has to do it.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I am currently sat in a coop petrol station bored out my head. Just say they're really big on the whole ec friendly shit and you're in. I wore jeans and shirt to my interview and got the job. But the one i work in is very very laid back, hence why Im on my phone. I can sit on the till with some of my music on, whatever i like. My boss makes me more cups of tea than i make myself. Which i drink on the till of course. I take breaks when i feel like it. So does everyone else. But you won't get it this easy. No chance. Its because it's a petrol station and not a main store. And i get paid more than usual because we have fuel responsibility. Its a tough job but someone has to do it.

Damn that sounds amazingly chillin', the one I've applied for is dead busy

Oh and nice Jimi cover
grats man, couldn't have been easy
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste
grats man, couldn't have been easy

The interview was ok, had a maths test which I was not expecting, but I must have done ok if I got the job