Both are pretty solid man. Really well done good work.

Only thing I'd consider is shortening the length of sell it to you. It doesn't need that last 30 or so seconds (live sure but not in a recording) and maybe speed the track up about 5 bpm so it's got a little more energy. Other than that it's pretty well written rock music.
Didn't know you still posted on UG! Haven't seen you in GG&A in ages!

Love the songs, always been a fan of your stuff
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Pretty good, agree that it should be a little faster (I am a big punk/metal fan, so faster = better for me, haha) but overall some good stuff you've got there!
Wild Hopkins - Thanks for the crit man, I'll pass that onto the lads

MatrixClaw - Hey dude, been outta action for a while! more of a lurker now, real life sucks Thanks for listening

Dory77 - Noted
Wake Up - This is a great song. You guys have awesome production and the writing is fantastic as well. I think it's just the right length, and I loved the way you ended it with the echoing vocals. Which reminds me, your vocalist (you?) is outstanding, and fits the band well.

Sell It To You - Another solid track. Basically refer to the above crit. =P I have to disagree with Wild Hopkins and his length comment, I feel it's a good length. I'm a person who loves longer songs though, it was strange of me to admit that Wake Up was the right length, being that it's so short.

Great stuff, keep it up for sure! Thanks for the feedback on my song.
Mr Low - This is an awesome track! Vocals are great, reminds me alot of Faith no more. Everything sounds very professional, nothing to complain about really..

Wake up - Just like Mr Low, everything sounds very professional and really great all the way through.

Sell it to you - I can't find anything negative.

Honestly I'm extremely impressed. Don't take this the wrong way, but it sounds like a _real_ band. This could easily be played on the radio.
Seriously, GREAT job.
False_God,
Thanks for the reviews! Now your tunes: "Mr. Low": it slows a bit too much during the chorus for me, but otherwise, I think everything sounds very good! "Wake Up": this one sounds quite good overall too! I like the vocals in both songs. "Sell It": this one is good too, but I like the previous 2 better overall. I assume the drums are real: they are good. Nice work dudes! Does the singer easily sing in an American accent (assuming he's Irish)?
Pretty solid stuff.
*Mr. Low: I'm getting an indie-rock vibe from this one, until the chorus. Starts out great, but slows down too much in the chorus. That's what ruined the song for me.
*Wake Up: This song has a groovy feel in it, like something you'd hear on the radio. I like the vocals in the song, but I think the chorus lacks a "punch" musically.
*Sell It To You: Again, like the vocals! I really like the guitar work in this song, especially in the chorus.
And also, the transitions feel really natural. I like this song out of the three the most.
Again, pretty solid stuff. I like it.
Please check out my stuff: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1494959
Last edited by SilverDolphin at Nov 10, 2011,
Listened to Mr low...
Well, what can i say? Really tight sound, great drums and bass tracks...
Loved the vocals... it feels like you are going to do something great if you keep progressing..
I would love to sound that proffessional like you do..
Great job guys!

------------------------------
If you think that I made a good review of your work, would you be so kind of checking out my work?
This is my website: www.manhattanrock.com.ar
And this is my work, that if you can, please leave a message at the youtube video, so that it starts to move around... If you like it, please, rep it up and subscribe! I will do that back!
http://youtu.be/QsZvk8PrHOI

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
Quote by aaron aardvark
False_God,
Thanks for the reviews! Now your tunes: "Mr. Low": it slows a bit too much during the chorus for me, but otherwise, I think everything sounds very good! "Wake Up": this one sounds quite good overall too! I like the vocals in both songs. "Sell It": this one is good too, but I like the previous 2 better overall. I assume the drums are real: they are good. Nice work dudes! Does the singer easily sing in an American accent (assuming he's Irish)?

Thanks for the crit mate,
Yup drums are real, only way it should be haha
Thats how he sings all the time, never thought their was a strong American accent myself.

Quote by SilverDolphin
Pretty solid stuff.
*Mr. Low: I'm getting an indie-rock vibe from this one, until the chorus. Starts out great, but slows down too much in the chorus. That's what ruined the song for me.

When I first heard it was was like "woah, it's too sudden" but I gave it few lessons and it grew on me. Maybe try that, might get used to it as such.

Thanks for the crit amigo!

Quote by MrArarat
Listened to Mr low...
Well, what can i say? Really tight sound, great drums and bass tracks...
Loved the vocals... it feels like you are going to do something great if you keep progressing..
I would love to sound that proffessional like you do..
Great job guys!

Wish we could have keep progressing, unfortunately singer is packing he's bags for OZ.