Would BOSS ME-70 fit me and my American Standard Start with Fender Vibro Champ XD amp for genres like Paramore, Green Day, Three Days Grace, Avril Lavigne and etc

Thanks to anyone who will replay
Yeah it would work, but you'd be much better off just getting an individual pedal, I have the ME-70 and honestly unless you're going to be using a lot of delay, modulation and such, where you need various types, likely a stompbox would be better for you.
Quote by whoomit
smoke weed chill an watvch rugrats errday
I pretty much need a Delay Distortion and an Over Drive, but unfortunatly I will not have enough money to buy each pedal, yet I'm not sure how well will Boss effect fit those genres :\
anyway, what do you think about this me? quality and stuff?
What's your budget? Generally the Boss ME's are kinda meh. If I were you I would pick up a Line 6 HD400 on ebay.
The quality is pretty good in my opinion, it's obviously never going to be as good as individual pedals, but it's pretty good. And obviously it's built like a complete tank, a used ME-50 could probably do you though, it'll be a lot cheaper, though the sound quality isn't as good in my opinion
Quote by whoomit
smoke weed chill an watvch rugrats errday
my budget is about 300$ max
and of course individual pedals would be much better then a multi effect, yet itll cost too much for me :\ also im not living in america, so we dont have many pedals around, just some Digitech, Ibanez and few more
fml -_-
[quote="rudric a used ME-50 could probably do you though, it'll be a lot cheaper, though the sound quality isn't as good in my opinion[/QUOTE"]
No offense but I strongly disagree. I "upgraded" from 50 to 70 and then took the 70 back a week later, it was garbage. The ME50 sounds far better than the other me's (and digitech imo) but where it really shines is ease of use. Think about it, the 70 costs the same as the 50 did, yet it has a looper, something had to go (quality). If I were ts I'd check out the zoom g3, or a used me50, or anything but an me70
All of the newer multifx will do the job. Used RP500's go for $200 or less on eBay. The Pod HD series are great but a little more expensive even on the used market. The Zoom G3 is a great pedal that's limited on the number of simultaneous fx because it's patterned after 3 separate stomps. And you would need to spend another $30 on an expression pedal.

Focus on what features you want and d/l and read the manuals. You've got a lot of choices. I would take with a grain of salt about the ME-50 being better than the ME-70. I'm not disputing his experience comparing the pedals. But a lot problems occur with multifx because it's takes a while to figure out what's going on and how to properly use each model that can be a lot different.
^ I'm not alone in my opinion ("search" it) and they're very, very easy to use, definitly not a tweaking issue. I had 'em side by side and it was no contest. Though I will say, its not a bad deal, my looper alone was $250.