I'm looking for some new bands to listen to. I've been surfing around on YouTube for awhile, but can't seem to find anything I like. Can you guys give me some recommendations based off of this list?

Deathstars
Drowning Pool
Killswitch Engage
Marilyn Manson
Maximum the Hormone
Murderdolls
Sum 41 (But the heavier music that comes after their first two albums)
System of a Down

The main problem I keep encountering on YouTube is running into music that's too screamy. I can take some varieties of screaming, but it has to be evened out with some normal singing.

Yeah, my MP3 player is pretty empty.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Try Pandora.com
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
Try last.fm

Do this

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
try hot topic.com
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
try hot topic.com

You know it's sad but truuueee
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Wiegenlied
try hot topic.com

this works also

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
unearth
as i lay dying
bullet for my valentine
rage against the machine
audioslave (this is REAL effin' singing)
Burzum
Stallaggh
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Oct 31, 2011,
all that remains. i notice that you have no slipknot (even though murderdolls is from them), so try them as well.
Quote by Wuai Bel Ree
I'm looking for some new bands to listen to. I've been surfing around on YouTube for awhile, but can't seem to find anything I like. Can you guys give me some recommendations based off of this list?

Deathstars
Drowning Pool
Killswitch Engage
Marilyn Manson
Maximum the Hormone
Murderdolls
Sum 41
(But the heavier music that comes after their first two albums)
System of a Down

The main problem I keep encountering on YouTube is running into music that's too screamy. I can take some varieties of screaming, but it has to be evened out with some normal singing.

Quote by stonedhippos
i notice that you have no slipknot (even though murderdolls is from them), so try them as well.

I would say Murderdolls is more like Wednesday 13 plus Joey Jordinson.
Quote by Wuai Bel Ree

Deathstars
Drowning Pool
Killswitch Engage
Marilyn Manson
Maximum the Hormone
Murderdolls
Sum 41 (But the heavier music that comes after their first two albums)
System of a Down

Smile Empty Soul
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by true_bacon22

Hey, I'm trying.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13

I'm not too into them, but the guy from Murderdolls is in them, and a friend of mine absolutely loves them.
Quote by behind_you

I looked up Rush, got Liquid Tension Experiment, and the article said that Portnoy's first choice for guitar was Dimebag Darrell, who was unavailable due to scheduling conflicts...

... I guess being dead is a pretty big commitment.