Page 1 of 2
I really want a record that is extremely rare but the seller wants 500 bucks for it. I think this is absolutely insane, being the band is pretty much unknown. What is the most you are willing to pay for an album? The album btw is The Girl Who Was Death by Devil Doll.
50 quid tops, and thats only if its something rare and hard to find that I know I'll like.
Normally no more than 20.
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
500 bucks... **** off.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
unless it's packaged in jelly foetus that's not worth it.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Last edited by Hereiwas at Oct 31, 2011,
In my current financial state, maybe 50 bucks it it seems like it's really worth it to me.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Id probably pay as much as $200 for one. Only if it's by my favorite or popular band/artist and was one of the first few. Of course, with proof and evidence of its date.

But I wouldn't pay past $30 for a regular everyday one
50 bucks, absolute tops.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Paid 35 euro for Hail To The Thief on vinyl. Worth it.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Yeah so I don't know what's up with this seller thinking somebody is just gonna come along and pay 500 for it. I didn't just find out about this either, it's been on the site for months now. Hopefully I can reason a price with him. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks this is crazy.
20 minutes.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I feel cheap. I wouldn't go too much over 20$ CAD for one of my favorite bands. I'd be broke if I paid that much for all of my albums.
hm...if it was an old classic...that was rare...and an album that i loved from a band i loved then....maybe like 100$

but for a run of the mill cd....like 20 max....(excluding box sets and shit like that)
I haz gotten gud
$500 is way too high, i have gone over $100 a few times but never close to $500.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
£50,000 for a Rihanna album
It would have to be a super special edition with naked pics of her in the artwork and a 5 coupons to have sex with her. I'm not sure if such a thing exists, yet.
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by Alex_WK
£50,000 for a Rihanna album
It would have to be a super special edition with naked pics of her in the artwork and a 5 coupons to have sex with her. I'm not sure if such a thing exists, yet.

It does, i have it. Send me the money and i will send you the cd and coupons
$100. $500 is ridiculous and that seller is going to have no luck if he keeps it that high.

The most I've paid for an album is $50.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Depends how much I wanted it.

Generally under £15 for an album that I'm just buying cos I like the looks/artist/genre/whatever. If it's like a new thing that I'm pumped for or like a special edition that I'm willing to leap for, I'd probably go £30 tops, maybe a bit more, but then this would be if I had available cash.
Like £15. Maybe more if it's some kind of special edition.

EDIT: pretty much what the guy above me said...

$50, and I'd have to really fucking love the band/record.

And if it's $50 it better be vinyl.
Quote by GuitarGuyNack
I've been know to pay up to $100 for a record.I will pay more if it's something that i want.

you must be really rich to pay 100$ for an album you don't even want.
Quote by Diamond Dave

Things that restored my faith in humanity this year: 26
Things that removed all faith in humanity this year: 1,563,745,234 (estimated)

so that's a result of -1,563,745,208 faith points in humanity lost, which is actually up from last year!
Just spent £15 on an EP but its a 4 CD EP with a whole CD for each song (10 mins long) and with art and whatnot, plus its a limited edition and I couldn't download the album illegally if i wanted to.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
man this is sad but i wouldnt pay anything, cause i have youtube, ares, megaupload, taringa, etc, etc, i prefer buying tickets for the concerts....
I'd pay quite a lot for Desert Sessions I (Instrumental Driving Music for Felons) on the original clear blue vinyl...maybe as much as a month's rent
Depends on what kind of album it is. If it's a limited edition one, I'll pay $50-$60.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Page 1 of 2