Witty first comment.

EDIT: Goddammit
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
sexist, kinda lame, and made me smile.
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
That's like almost movie quality. Like the resolution/picture, how do they do that. I've always wanted to know that difference from handycams to spielberg shots.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
HA HA!

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I like how the first beer you see in the video is a Stella Artois
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
That was pretty good. Molson is terrible imo.
Also, drinking with girls can be fun.

Ah, mais non papa, la stella artois.
Quote by metalblaster
Ah, mais non papa, la stella artois.

"Ah, but no dad, the Stella Artois?"

Wat?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Molson=best imo
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Molson=best imo

I honestly can't taste the difference between something like a Molson Canadian or a Budweiser. They're both beer that don't taste like fuck all so douchebags can chug them at parties.

Pilsner Urquell or Tuborg for me
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I like how the first beer you see in the video is a Stella Artois

This. Any validity the commerical had, is now gone.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I think the whole point was that the Stella Artois is "a thing of beauty" so therefore the girl. I enjoyed that though. Sent it to a friend on facebook.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Yeah we weren't spoofing a particular ad in this case, just the concepts of typical beer ads in general. Spoofs don't always have to be a direct spoof of a certain ad, their just made to make fun ads or get across a different point (usually they are humorous tho). Tried to move away from the status quo and moved towards the more recent popular approaches of guys drinking beer with their buddies and having a good time (ex. take the Heineken walk-in-fridge commercial as an example). And funny enough it was the girls in our group who came up with the tagline "B/c drinking with girls just isn't fun..". Kind of ironic haha Thanks for watching though, really appreciate it.
Pretty funny ad, quite enjoyed that. Hopefully since it was a spoof the guys in the video do think that drinking with girls is fun and that was just a funny way of approaching the ad, otherwise what is this world coming to
awesome!
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
lol at all the paraphernalia at :37. long live vansterdam.

edit: holy shit sleeper adbots reviving long forgotten threads?! but where are the ads?
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Nov 10, 2011,
liked but you could have one it faster, or at least make it more captivating to grab attention. more shorter scenes would have been better