Hello everybody, im new to this forum and i would like to gain a nice reputation. I am an expert at figuring music out by ear so if you guys need tabs for a song but cant find them any where then please post the name of the song here or message me with the name and artist and i will have them tabbed out within a day
Could you please do Color Me Once by Violent Femmes bass and guitar and/or Gimme The Car by Violent Femmes bass? If you can thank you!
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Quote by Mr. Lagato
On piano? Yes i sure can

Yeah man, if you could on piano. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
Hey I actually found a good quality version of "Forever" - Papa Roach (Acoustic) I was wondering if you could tab it out for me. At least the chords that he uses (if you do not want to take the time to do all the strumming in the tab it is easy enough to listen and figure that out by ear). There are many shots of the guitarist and the neck of the guitar so that should make this one fly by.

I am almost positive that he uses a dropped E 1/2 step but it might be 1/2 step down in drop D.

Please message me when you start it so I know to stop bugging other tab-savvy members.

Thanks,
E

PS. Let me know when (and if) you finish.

http://youtu.be/LfILCQ52dr8
"Helo Darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again."
- Simon and Garfunkel

"Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream! Master! Master!"
- Metallica

"Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please God, wake me!"
- Metallica
Last edited by #|EdgeInc at Nov 1, 2011,
hey first off, thanks for the offer!

secondly i hope your not overwhelmed!!

my request is for a Have Heart(artist)-Bostons(song requested) bass tab!

theres already a guitar tab on UG and heres a link to someone playing it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iA-SxxyzZY

Thanks if you tab this out for me!!

Also excited about possible ASIWYFA tabs!!!!
Last edited by Hutzbordello at Nov 4, 2011,
hi im trying to find the keyboard chords for a song called Southern freeze by a brit funk band called Freeze. released in 1981 i cant find the chords anywhere??
Hey I'm struggling with finding the Chords to "Riding a Black Unicorn..." by Voltaire... Could you help? You seem to be super popular on here so I understand if it'll take you a second to get to me

Thanks!
Sex in the 70's by Tea leaf green on guitar
and/or Rebirtha by widespread panic preferably the lead guitar solo/jam parts
Thanks for your generous offer. I've been working on "Or Something" by Speechwriters LLC but can't quite get it right. I think I've got the verse down but the chorus is killing me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eorMV7tdgss

Here are the chords they suggest on their website:

Or Something

(standard, tuned down a full step to D)
Dx – x00xxx
Ax – x02xxx
Bmx – x24xxx
Gx – 3x0xxx
Gxx – 34xxxx
D – xx0232
Emx – 0x20xx
Dsusx – x00220
F#mx – 2x0xxx
Quote by morchard
Hey I'm struggling with finding the Chords to "Riding a Black Unicorn..." by Voltaire... Could you help? You seem to be super popular on here so I understand if it'll take you a second to get to me

Thanks!

It could also take the op a while since he appears to be banned. :/
Just to add to add to the work load for you. Desperately trying to get the tab for a song called Chance by Big Country. I'm after the Bass Tab for it.

Would be fantastic if you could work this one out for me thank you
Hey im struggling with finding the bass tab for"Angie Baby" by "Helen Reddy",

would be a great help if you could figure it out ,

cheers.
Could you by any chance do the guitar tabs for Dolly Partons "Something Special to me" I would be very grateful indeed.
I need a guitar tab version of the harmonica melody from Bob Dylan's studio recording of 'All Along The Watchtower'.
TS...you are crazy....I can think of a few i would love to have tabed out....but i am going to leave you to work on all of this before i ask....

agian....you be crazy TS
I haz gotten gud
Mr. Lagato Hey man. I love the guitar in the song "the cardigans - Deuce" if you give me tabs for this song I will love you for the rest of my life
Quote by tadisa181
Mr. Lagato Hey man. I love the guitar in the song "the cardigans - Deuce" if you give me tabs for this song I will love you for the rest of my life

This thread is over 5 years old.

You can post your request here. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=120
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
 Mr. Lagato From The New Roses : It's A Long Way, Dead Man's Voice, Thirsty, Whiskey Nightmare. If you choose to do only one of them, do Dead Man's Voice. Man this song is really great !