Hi people, I need a new part for my floyd rose but no idea what it's called, it's one of the little black things that clamps the string in the saddle. Anyone know the correct name so I can go googling?
Excellent thanks, I'll go find some now.

Ps First hit with google, thanks again
Last edited by Twidler at Oct 31, 2011,
Quote by Twidler
Thanks man, I found them on GAK in the UK for £4 for a full set and they're for the original floydrose only so I'm sorted but I'll check that link for future parts, cheers.

Nice one. If you have a nearby shop though, you should go in and ask.
A guy in the store gave me a spare for free when I lost mine and he gave me a free spring the other time.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
The irony is though that it'd cost me more than £4 to go to the shop lol.

Lol at your sig