So i have the 20w combo blackstar and i have to see im pretty happy with the sound its def one serious amp, i cant help but to feel tho its a 500 dollar amp with a 40 dollar celestion rocket 50 inside it.... which makes me feel it doesn't even allow this baby to reach its true potential.

do you think getting the head version? and getting something like an avatar speaker 1 by 12 with a v30 or hellatone ? 60 would be a better long term option????
I think saving up your money for an all-tube amp with headroom would be the best long term option.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
I think saving up your money for an all-tube amp with headroom would be the best long term option.

This
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
If you've already got a blackstar you don't really need another one. If you really want another, try the Artisan series or a Series One.

I've got the HT-100 and I love the tones I can get from it, but it's too loud to play anywhere but a gig or band practice and too heavy for me to be bothered lugging it around for band practice every week. I considered getting one of their combos for practice and home since I loved the sound so much, but realised it was a silly idea to get what is essentially two of the same amp.

I'll probably end up getting an AC30 or something similar in size, volume and tone.