I use Ernie Ball's at the moment, but I wanted to compare them to other brands of strings.

Like:
Dunlop
D'addario
Dean Markley
Elixir
GHS.

Just wanted people's opinions on them.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by King Donkey
I've always used D'addarios. No reason, just have.

I've always used ernie ball for the same reason. except for when i briefly used DW. I switched back because I didnt like all the twang.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Elixir are the best strings on the market, because they have dubble the resistans then the regual strings, and that means you can use them much longer and dont have to worrie about changing the strings every month.
For my electrics I just use whichever brand I can find the best deal on when I'm buying them, I've never found that different brands make enough difference to pay extra if I can find something else cheaper.

For my acoustics I always use Martin, not totally sure why I started doing that several years ago but I've always been happy with them and liked the sound they give me.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I have tried EB and D'Addario and D'addario last longer and break less for me.

Never use Gibson strings, worst strings ever.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Ive always used ernie balls but changed to d'addario on a friends recommendation a few months back, for some reason d'addarios begin to rust and turn black after a few days on the guitar whether I play it or not so im going back to ernie balls which seem to last much much longer
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
i've always used d'adarrios because i started with them and they sound fine to me; never tried and compared other strings. any objective reasons why elixirs are better? and what's the deal with rotosound; more and more fusion artists are endorsing them.
EB regular slinky's have always worked for me.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I've used loads, Picato (years ago), Rotosound, Fender, d'addario. But for the past 10 years I've used Ernie Ball super slinky's. Great strings and a good price.