Hi, I'm in the market for a new acoustic and I'm looking at buying a Lag. The problem is, I can't find anybody that sells them in my area so I can't play one before I buy from an online company and have it shipped to me. Does anyone have any experience with these guitars? I'd like to play one before I buy one but a lot of people online have been saying that they're great guitars for the money. I'd just like to know some general information like how the neck feels and the overall playability as well as how they sound. Thanks!
I have a LAG acoustic I bought it about 2 and a half years ago and it's pretty sweet, definitely good value for money... The neck on my particular guitar is pretty slim (which I like) and very.... playable but necks might be different on different models. Tone is also great.
My host brother has a Lag acoustic, i reckon Lag guitars are decent guitars.
Really good guitars, have you seen the newer tramonte series in the guitarist mag? Good reviews. I've got the Summer 200DCE myself and it is really sweet. The only thing I would say is the scale length is fairly long so the strings are quite tight but I've had everything from 10' to 13's on it and they all sound good, I think they've won a few awards with their lower end ones too. The neck is a nice fit for me personally and as for the sound, they just ring out even when the strings are dying they don't seem to lose the sweetness to the tone much at all. I really doubt you'd be disappointed tbh.
Ok thanks guys it looks like ill be ordering a Lag at some point now i just need to figure out which model...
I have a Summer 200D a few years ago and i have to say they are good quality and easy to play with the slim neck.
Quote by Jeremy191
I have a Summer 200D a few years ago and i have to say they are good quality and easy to play with the slim neck.

That's basically what I have, the CE on mine means it has a cutaway and electrics but other than that same one.