I recently bought a Rg2570evgd at my local guitar store for $261....It has a HSH setup has 2 steve vai evoloutions in the hum spots. and comes with a Team J Craft hard case. Steal or what? Im also going to refinish the body any color ideas?
Guitars:
Ibanez Prestige RG652AHM
Ibanez Prestige RG1527
Ibanez RGT42
Schecter Hellraiser C7
83 Peavey Patriot Special

Amps:
EVH 5150iii 50watt head
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100 MKii
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Albion GLS-412 Cabinet
Line 6 Spider Jam
HUGE STEAL DUDE!!!!!!!!!! ****ing lucky, i would do anything to pay a 1/6 of the price of a prestige!
killer deal
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
oh well good! im hoping to mod it some more and possiably even a white paint job! It plays fantastic! and Sorry for wrong forum, what forum should this be in? should i keep the Vai evos?
Guitars:
Ibanez Prestige RG652AHM
Ibanez Prestige RG1527
Ibanez RGT42
Schecter Hellraiser C7
83 Peavey Patriot Special

Amps:
EVH 5150iii 50watt head
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100 MKii
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Albion GLS-412 Cabinet
Line 6 Spider Jam
Sounds fishy to me. That deal screams too good to be true.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X