Page 1 of 2
.....**** that shit. Im 22 now. The time for us to be a family was 22 years ago

I never gave a shit they were divorced because I was so young. I alwas respected my dad for going his own way, and still taking time to hang out with me. He always made sure his happiness came first, and for that I respect him.

But to suddenly have him try to get back with my mom pisses me off to no end. Its now a matter of....

Where were you when she was stealing my pain medication while I had my Hernia

Where were you when I was getting into fights with her boyfriends

Where were you to control your women, when it was I who had to be a her ****ing father.

Kiss my ass dad. Your chasing something thats complete bullshit, and a waste of time. My mom is still a crazy lady, and the fact shes still alive at all is owed to me keeping her in line. Thanks for nothing you ****
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
umadbro?

but for real, say hello to your little brother/sister!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by sam b
How mature of you.

You wanna talk about mature? HOw about throwing your son to be raised by a mind **** of a lady, then returning once hes an adult with a kid of his own.

......how mature is that bullshit
Honestly, if you're 22 then it's time to move the hell on, and start living your own life. Your parents are human, and they'll live lives full of mistakes. Time to move on and make your own mistakes. Maybe have your own pathetic children and your own marital problems. Grow up.

Quote by Go0ber
He always made sure his happiness came first, and for that I respect him.

So, why aren't you respecting him for that now?
Last edited by TextOnTheScreen at Nov 1, 2011,
Quote by Go0ber
You wanna talk about mature? HOw about throwing your son to be raised by a mind **** of a lady, then returning once hes an adult with a kid of his own.

Very. People fall in love, people fall out of love.. there is nothing new here
Quote by sam b
Very. People fall in love, people fall out of love.. there is nothing new here

Just Go0bers moms hot, sweaty vagina being penetrated by his dads long throbbing erection.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by sam b
How mature of you.

He's obviously having some issues and I think he's allowed to show a little frustration.
Quote by Go0ber

Don't have a go at other people because you're pissed off. Be an adult about it; you're parents are grown people who will do what they like whether anyone likes it or not, and whether it's a mistake or not.

Fine, you don't like it. Fine, you're really pissed about it. Yes, rant about it all you like. Yes, scream and bawl about it to someone who will sit nicely and listen to you. But don't start having a go at that person, because it isn't their fault any more than it's yours.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Last edited by rockdude375 at Nov 1, 2011,
Posting emotional and sensitive personal issues on the Pit is a win for everyone involved.....

[
You have reason to be upset. However, everybody reaches a point in their lives where they view their parents as human beings. Not as parents anymore.

As someone else said, humans make mistakes. They also try to fix those mistakes. Maybe this is just a poor attempt and maybe it'll all just end up back the same way in the end. However, this is a good time for you to show that you've grown over the past 22 years by handling it like an adult.

That being said, I wouldn't blame you for constantly venting while it happens. Just try not to do harm to anyone in the process, okay?
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by severed-metal
He's obviously having some issues and I think he's allowed to show a little frustration.

Don't see why it was necessary to post in a thread. Don't people normally kill their eardrums angry music and throw some things around when they're angry rather than going on the internet and spazzing to the whole world?
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by Dash49
Don't see why it was necessary to post in a thread. Don't people normally kill their eardrums angry music and throw some things around when they're angry rather than going on the internet and spazzing to the whole world?

Obviously they don't, or he wouldn't have posted. Everybody copes with sh*t differently.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by Dash49

Let's assume you're absolutely right and people should never post about their problems and frustration.

See?

Nothing is happening anymore. Everyone keeps their anger to themselves and everything becomes boring.

Do you really want that to happen?
Quote by Dash49

He has no one else to turn to?

Wouldn't surprise me.
It's obvious you still harbor anger, frustration and butthurt from when your parents split. Your sentiment of apathy was a coping mechanism to mask your real frustrations over their divorce. You're now being subjugated to a manifestation of of your aggregated frustrations at the age of 22. Have you considered voicing your thoughts to your father.

Psychology major in the house
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by Zeletros

Do you really want that to happen?

Please, please, please let that happen.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Be honest, you're just upset at only having one Christmas again.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Be honest, you're just upset at only having one Christmas again.

+1

And one set of socks for your birthday.
Fender Custom Shop Designed 50's Classic Player Strat
Orange Micro Terror
Quote by sglover34479
Seriously TS why do you care? You've got a kid now and you're grown up, it doesn't affect you. If they feel like grinding hips now that you aren't around then let them.

Untrue
ggg1 ggg3

Just grow up, and get over it. Your parents are humans just like you are, and I think they're allowed to try to make their relationship work again now that they don't have to deal with kids that can cause problems in a relationship. If you have problems with this then you need to sit down and talk to them about it, and tell them what you think about this. Bitching on UG about it isn't going to do you any good, so go to the source of your problem and try to make it better.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
You're 22.
Get a job that get's you away from them at most hours.
Go to uni and live away.
Get a house and move out.
Wow I wish I had family problems like you so I could write touching music.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Sure is Oedipus Rex in here.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Go0ber

I never gave a shit they were divorced because I was so young. I alwas respected my dad for going his own way, and still taking time to hang out with me. He always made sure his happiness came first, and for that I respect him.

But to suddenly have him try to get back with my mom pisses me off to no end. Its now a matter of....

Where were you to control your women, when it was I who had to be a her ****ing father.

Kiss my ass dad. Your chasing something thats complete bullshit, and a waste of time. My mom is still a crazy lady, and the fact shes still alive at all is owed to me keeping her in line. Thanks for nothing you ****

Sounds like you should have grown up some more before having a child of your own. You're lashing out is to be expected of a stupid teen, not a grown man.
Ya that whole nuclear family shit is super gay. If anything it always kept me more restrained than anything, plus it's alot better now. And we didn't even know our parents were having trouble until the day they told us.
Quote by son_of_bodom
It's obvious you still harbor anger, frustration and butthurt from when your parents split. Your sentiment of apathy was a coping mechanism to mask your real frustrations over their divorce. You're now being subjugated to a manifestation of of your aggregated frustrations at the age of 22. Have you considered voicing your thoughts to your father.

Psychology major in the house

That the professional terminology is it?
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Go0ber

Grow up.

And I also think it's hilarious that you blame your dad and are angry at him despite him being the better parent.

And the "Where were you to control your women, when it was I who had to be a her ****ing father." don't be such a loser, for one the father of your child is not your father, and neither is the child and secondly, how dare you blame him for her behaviour and lay no responsibility on her.

You have a disgusting attitude.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Quote by W4RP1G
Sounds like you should have grown up some more before having a child of your own. You're lashing out is to be expected of a stupid teen, not a grown man.

A grown man most likely feels the same way. He just keeps it to himself because he knows it all just doesn't even matter anymore as he keeps moving forward.
Page 1 of 2