Hey,

Has anyone out there heard of a 5 way toggle switch? Ideally I'm looking for one that has either 4 or 5 poles that way I can wire essentially like a les paul but have two kill positions.

Thanks!

Nikk
Schecter C-1+
Crestwood Strat Copy (Modded Single Humbucker)
OLP MM2
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Ampeg B25B
Ampeg SVT 15e
RCG Doubleneck #1
I'm assuming you mean a Les Paul style toggle and not Strat style, because it's common for Strats to have 5 way blade switches nowadays. I'm guessing it's for a LP style and you want it to fit into the existing switch location though? Are you just wanting it to use as a killswitch? Tell us more about the guitar and what you are looking to get out of the switch.
I assume you don't want a blade switch but rather a LP-style one... If that's the case then no, I've never seen one, but you can get 5-position rotary switches which would fit in the same hole as a regular LP pickup selector switch. You can make it look almost as inconspicuous with the right knob on the shaft.
some sort of rotary switch is what came to mind for me as well. you could do a blade one, a la strat, but i think it would look funky on a LP.

with a rotary switch, you could use a smaller knob (like on of these) and i think it would look fine.
Thanks! Stewmac does indeed have the 6 way toggle in stock! Rotary switch could work if I can't find any better quality 6way toggles. Thanks guys! I'll post more as this project advances.
Schecter C-1+
Crestwood Strat Copy (Modded Single Humbucker)
OLP MM2
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Ampeg B25B
Ampeg SVT 15e
RCG Doubleneck #1
Just a new wiring diagram I'm working on I'm not sure if I want to have two kills on one switch or do a alternate wiring in there as well.
The thing i like about this 6way toggle is that if you have a 3pup les paul or something, you can have neck, mid+neck, mid, mid+bridge, bridge, neck+bridge. All on one switch.