http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-sQCCBers&feature=channel_video_title

I covered Bullet's Scream Aim Fire solo. I really like it, and I thought I'd make a cover of it. I don't know how to get all fancy with it and put like a backing track in the background or anything ( I recorded it with my phone). I'd just like some feedback/advice on it, if any of ya'll are game.

Cheers!
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

The last two bends are horribly out of tune. That is the biggest possible problem with your playing, fix it ASAP.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
The bends were really out of tune at the end, you seemed to come in a bit late on that scalar run right before, and your sweeping could use some work to get the note lengths more even and the actual notes more fluent. Besides that, you've got it.

Next time you record, try to show your hands in the video. I feel like we could give you better advice if we could see your picking and fretting technique.
play with backing track (the original song optionally) to make sure you don't go off-tempo- or tune.
Not that bad though, but you could spend some time on the sweeps.
Do you guys mean the scream bends? Because if that's the case I'll get right on it.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Quote by StrykVladzimsky
Do you guys mean the scream bends? Because if that's the case I'll get right on it.

Literally the last bend or two in the video, not that the others are that good but the last ones are the ones that really need the work.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.