Hi everybody can someone suggest me a metal solo to learn?
Here are SOME solos i know just to show you my skill level . (I have been playing for only a year)
Am I Evil - metallica
Welcome home (sanitaruim) - first and second solo
Harvester of sorrow
Paranoid - Black sabbath
I know plenty more but these are enough so you can see kind of where im at .
So can somebody suggest me some more solos at about this skill level ?
If you got a floyd rose try learning Pantera - Walk solo
Amon Amarth - Pursuit of Vikings, and there song Guardians of Asgaard
Dethklok - any of there songs really. Almost all of them have a sweet solo.
I can't come to think of any... but I'm not so old-school either.
Just try out some you find cool, by a band you like.
But I guess you could try to learn something from Metallica (One, Master of Puppets perhaps?).
Megadeth? I love Friedman's solos. I'm trying to learn some of his stuff like Hangar 18, Tornado of Souls, Symphony of Destruction... Check them out.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Quote by GunsNSnakepits
Megadeth? I love Friedman's solos. I'm trying to learn some of his stuff like Hangar 18, Tornado of Souls, Symphony of Destruction... Check them out.

I am a fan of megadeth but friedmans solos are reaaly hard like the one on Symphony of Destruction . . . I know that song but just not the solo but ill definetly learn more megadeth solos when i get better .
yeah the friedman solos are crazy hard.

what about some of the randy rhoads solos on ozzy? crazy train's not that bad apart from that last run.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?