Hi, my name's Liam - I'm 19 years old.
I've been studying music & playing guitar and bass for almost ten years or so now.

I studied music at college for two years, in that time I played live a few times to small audiences in pubs and bars etc as part of college assignments - the adrenaline rush was amazing. It's really demoralising to go back to sitting in my room practicing by myself, so I've decided to start looking for a band again.

Ideally other band members would be at least 18 years of age, I don't mind if you're younger as long as you're mature and serious about music - I've had bad experiences with previous bands.. the drummer was 13.

So you have an idea of the bands I'm into, a few of my influences are;
Dir en grey, Trivium, Slipknot, Metallica, Slayer, etc.

And to give you an idea of my ability, check out a few of my covers here (I know they aren't amazing but it's the best I could do with entry level home recording equipment)
www.youtube.com/Xaenthae

If anyone's interested, get in touch, send me a PM here on UG or send an email;
R_to_the_core@hotmail.co.uk
British. 20. Tattooed. Pierced. Bearded. Guitarist. Bassist. Amateur photographer. Blogger.
Bump. :x
British. 20. Tattooed. Pierced. Bearded. Guitarist. Bassist. Amateur photographer. Blogger.
i would be in considering im from essex but i hate metal, sorry
woodery9896

electro-acoustic guitar player
(looking for band in or near rayleigh - essex - UK)
Where abouts in Kent are you? I'm at university in Kent so I'm not there all the time at the moment but certainly enough when I am.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Where abouts in Kent are you? I'm at university in Kent so I'm not there all the time at the moment but certainly enough when I am.

I'm in Maidstone.
Ah, sucks, realistically too far away from me (Canterbury).

Good luck anyways!

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by jkielq91
My home town! Which uni are you at?

Kent.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Ah, sucks, realistically too far away from me (Canterbury).

Good luck anyways!

Distance is such a bitch sometimes..
Thanks anyway! ;P
Hate having to do this, but bump.