Hey UG,

I'm thinking about getting another dirt box for my travels (essentially I'll be going back to the UK next year and will not have access to a decent amp for a while.) So the two that got me going so far are the TC Dark Matter and Hardwire Valve Distortion SV-7.

I'm basically looking for a dirt box that get modernish hard rock tones like FAFF, Thursday, Foos (colour and shape era) DRUGS, Deftones etc.

I'll use my bad monkey for mellower moments and use it to boost the distortion for leads and metal stuff.

suggestions welcome I have about $120-140 max to spend, a smaller pedal would be great.

fire away.
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...
Have you looked at the RAT2? Great dirt there.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
^ The RAT s't on my list, I've heard good and bad about it so I'll try it out when I hit GC later on this week.
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

Any more suggestions on pedals?
Current Rig:

^ The dirty bomb sounds great on the demos, definitely on the list maybe more gain than I'm looking for but you can't really have too much gain.

How about the lovepedal superlead/ Mi audio crunchbox although the lack of eq controls on the crunchbox puts me off abit.
Current Rig: