Are you looking for black metal suckjobs, is that it? Contact Gaahl at 1800-satan4u in that case.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
Are you looking for black metal suckjobs, is that it? Contact Gaahl at 1800-satan4u in that case.

Oh, is that your new phone number? Cool.
what the actual ****
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
I agree, black metal is the worse subgenre there is in metal. It's all "Satan this" and "dark lord that" screamed over repetitive, boring riffs. The influential artists are a bunch of **** sucking douches, and the kvlt underground artists are even worse. Every time I turn on a black metal album, I am overwhelmed with a feeling of disgust, because I know I'm about to hear a bunch of twelve year old idiots playing music for a religion they know nothing about. Honestly, black metal musicians should all be exiled to a forest in the Norwegian mountains with a super market of cheap make-up and cheaper equipment to occupy their time long enough for them to fulfill their life's journey of being gay and commit suicide.
What's the point of living if you're not living a dream?
yeh man bands like cradel of filth and children of bodum and dimmu borger are to dark nd depresssing its like hey emo why dont you just cut youself lol sop making us dpressedd lissning to ur crap screams nd shit
hmm I get the feeling some people's opinions on black metal aren't as developed as they should be, when black metal started out it wasn't about satan or w/e bullshit like that, it's most important, it's just kids who grew from what the media was telling them associated black metal with satanism, and started playing satanic black metal bullshit, I am one of those kids myself too, but black metal has a totally different meaning for me, I follow somewhat what Emperor and Burzum does, which is very important; atmosphere.

Anyway I thought this was really funny, even though I love black metal, it does become so cliche ha! Thrash metal ftw!
observation: black metal has had more success lately in fighting off sterilization, or at least more success than thrash metal.
Irelevant thrash band bashing a genre they know nothing about? Not worth my time.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm