which one? is the slash wah worth the price? i heard the distortion switch is a bit pointless because it has so much noise.
MY GEAR

1967 gibson sg special (p-90's)

Crate Blue Voodoo 0212 2x12
Quote by crazydiamondII

hendrix was good but he did nothing to change popular music's path.
In my opinion the distortion isn't all that bad. It helps when you need an extra boost. Most of the people who say it sucks are probably idiots who cranked it all the way up.

You can probably find a used one for a good price. Mine was 180 used on eBay a few years ago. Plus the awesome red paintjob is worth every penny.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Two totally different animals. Depends on your style of music. I like my v847, it's classic and simple. I find the slash crybaby to be a bit overkill.
Find a used GCB-95 and mod it. Crybabys are overpriced for what they are.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
the slash one sucks. the distortion ruins it and the wah is average.

Fulltone Clyde?
mojostompboxes.com
Just buy a normal Crybaby. I have 2 of them. An old Jen Crybaby I bought new in 1982 and a more recent Jim Dunlop Crybaby. They both sound great, and believe me it's not worth paying out the extra money just cos it's got Slashes's name on it imo!
Last edited by Ichabod Crane at Nov 2, 2011,
Depends on what you want to play. I had both a V847 and a Crybaby, and I have to say that the Crybaby handles distrotion a lot better than the VOX, but it, in comparison, shines on a clean setting. I suggest you test both of 'em, though I wouldn't drop the extra cash on a Slash wah, just because it says Slash on it.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
wahs aare all the same dude, just buy a cheap one whatever it is (no SMD components tough) and mod it.
Fender Strat 60th Anniv HotRoded
others

Marshall 1980 JMP 2203
Marshall JCM900 1960A Cab
Valve Jr.

VOX v847a Modded
EHX Small Clone Modded
Maxon OD-820
MXR 1978 Flanger
Digitech Whammy
TC Polytune
Custom LPB-1 Boost