Page 1 of 2
How many of you actually click on the ads at the top of this forum?

Most of the ads that appear for me are established companies like Tide, Zip Car, and various universities offering their programs.
Occasionally there are ads that advertise Asian dating sites and what not. The kind of things that looks like you would get a virus from clicking on.
Sometimes I'm inclined to click on them to see if they're actually serious business.

EDIT: This is the ad that is currently on the top of my page.
Last edited by Extra Ordinary at Nov 1, 2011,
Quote by devourke
You click on asian dating ads?

This.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I keep getting this one annoying dishwashing ad that even when I don't mouse over it, it opens up and there's this annoying lady and cleaning dude talking about garbage in your sink or some shit. And usually I have like 5-10 tabs open with threads and it comes up every time, so I have 5000 annoying, loud cleaning ads yelling at me to clean the sink or something idfk man

goodnight
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
I keep getting this one annoying dishwashing ad that even when I don't mouse over it, it opens up and there's this annoying lady and cleaning dude talking about garbage in your sink or some shit. And usually I have like 5-10 tabs open with threads and it comes up every time, so I have 5000 annoying, loud cleaning ads yelling at me to clean the sink or something idfk man

goodnight

I lol'd. have a good night I'm going to go play hockey.
Quote by devourke
You click on asian dating ads?

No.
They don't look like legit businesses advertising. I'm afraid they're actually people ready to inject my computer with viruses once I click on them.
I don't plan to click them.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I don't plan to click them.

So it just happens?

EDIT: If you look at the middle two Asian girls it looks they have really long arms and are holding the back of each other's heads
Last edited by devourke at Nov 1, 2011,
The only one I ever seem to notice is that damn "I came. I saw. I clicked." one in the top bar. I have no idea what it's for, but it's clearly in the wrong order.
Quote by MattAnderson111
So no one else takes advantage of paying 20 dollars a year for no ads?

IIRC Either Jackal or Dreadnought have UG Plus. They're the only people I've heard about having it.
Quote by devourke
So it just happens?

EDIT: If you look at the middle two Asian girls it looks they have really long arms and are holding the back of each other's heads

Now that you mention it, I do see it.
Quote by devourke
I just noticed that!

I don't get any banner ads for some reason (not that I'm complaining), only those annoying talking ads when looking for tabs or reading articles, which is a bitch when I have several windows or tabs open.

I don't use adblock.

EDIT: Also, occasional ads on the sides of the site's home page.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
I wish I got that shit. All i get are those stupid page filling ads. The one about freshies big boy, which sucks cause it always pops up when I'm hungry.
Sail upon the open skies
Sometimes the banner ad is just the picture of a folder with the word download by it.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I don't mind the ads. except for the ones that open up and take half the page, and also usually have some kind of video or sound that is loud and annoying since I'm usually listening to music or watching videos on youtube.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I haven't had an ad in a very long time... learn to internetz
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
i like the victorias secret one >_>
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
Quote by devourke
IIRC Either Jackal or Dreadnought have UG Plus. They're the only people I've heard about having it.

I paid for it when t first came out and I was invited. I wonder if they still draw from my account.
Quote by Twidler
Mozzilla firefox + adblock plus = no ads.

I hate how when I click on an article and an empty ad comes up saying 'this page will load in 15 seconds' when I can't see anything because I have Adblock plus.
Quote by MattAnderson111
So no one else takes advantage of paying 20 dollars a year for no ads?

Or you can just take advantage of Mozilla and block certain things..
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by chaoticfables
I hate how when I click on an article and an empty ad comes up saying 'this page will load in 15 seconds' when I can't see anything because I have Adblock plus.

Haven't had that yet myself but you can alter the settings in adblock.
The people above me, you might want to erase any references to those programs, you will get banned.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
The people above me, you might want to erase any references to those programs, you will get banned.

Pssshhhttt programs? I just put duct tape over the screen where the ads would be and presto, no ads.
I don't have Adblock. I get all of that crap.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Last edited by BeefWellington at Nov 2, 2011,
Yeah, I just ordered two asian girls in the post. Had a special offer, two for the price of one.

sry that was bad
Quote by SG_dave
No, what was bad was not offering the second one to one of us

I need both for erh, I just do
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Really? I find this quite amusing.
I always get that stupid ad for some type of dishwashing detergent that every time you roll your mouse over it it takes up most of the screen and starts playing a video with sound. SO FRAKKING ANNOYING.
Page 1 of 2