Hey all,

I've recently recorded and released this song that I wrote a little while back. I threw together the video rather quickly with the aid of a friend so I'd have something to put with the song to get it out there. I'd love to get some feedback on the song and my mixing/mastering. Here's a link to the song on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDbcLNoX2TY

Thanks everyone!
- Tommy
I liked it man. I didn't particularly dig the long delay you had on the vocals though, you have a good voice, you dont need any special effects to bring it out. I'm no expert when it comes to mixing but in my opinon you did a good job, the guitars blended together nicely. Keep it up.
Quote by Duce180
I liked it man. I didn't particularly dig the long delay you had on the vocals though, you have a good voice, you dont need any special effects to bring it out. I'm no expert when it comes to mixing but in my opinon you did a good job, the guitars blended together nicely. Keep it up.

Thanks so much for listening and taking the time to comment! I guess if it sounds good to the non-experts, that's one half of the battle won