Poll: I feel....
Poll Options
View poll results: I feel....
Jealous (No homo)
31 11%
Jealous (Homo)
6 2%
Sad, because I know who he is and know that he died.
20 7%
The guy is a self obsesed tool.
148 54%
Wouldsmash/10
3 1%
MH400 is a ****
64 24%
Voters: 272.
Page 1 of 3
wat

^I posted that before the poll was up, but that was my first thought. wat.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Nov 2, 2011,
That dude's name is Zyzz or something, right?
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I can't remember the last time you made a post that didn't suck. We have enough useless crap floating around here. We don't need more.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
I can't remember the last time you made a post that didn't suck. We have enough useless crap floating around here. We don't need more.

<3 xxx

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']He was a funny dude, hate that I never got to meet him.

Yeah. Thats how I feel. Inspired me to start lifting.
RIP Tom Searle.
I've met him before, pretty funny dude. It's kinda sad how people don't see that he was just a character and that the way he acted on the internet was for shits and giggles.
A brilliant marketing mind but unfortunately a heart as healthy as an 80 year old.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by ozzyismetal
I've met him before, pretty funny dude. It's kinda sad how people don't see that he was just a character and that the way he acted on the internet was for shits and giggles.
A brilliant marketing mind but unfortunately a heart as healthy as an 80 year old.

You met him? Jealous. When / how?
RIP Tom Searle.
Who is he and what did he die of? I like to make an informed desicion on these matters.
Quote by MH400
You met him? Jealous. When / how?

He occasionally came to the huge-ass shopping center near me and gymed it, as well as some of the bigger parties/gatherings/raves. He would always talk with people that recognised him, makes me sad I'll never see him around again

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by stealstrings
There is no "meh" in the poll.

That's what the last option's for.
cat
Jealous, no guitar nerd on this site has a magnificent and glorious body that is just waiting for me to rub oil on it, don't fool yourselves.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I knew that this would be a picture of Zyzz before I even opened the thread MH400.

I swear all Miscbrahs and fitizens must be exactly the same.
Quote by devourke
I knew that this would be a picture of Zyzz before I even opened the thread MH400.

I swear all Miscbrahs and fitizens must be exactly the same.

You've gotta admit, Misc is hilarious.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400

Misc and /fit/ both are great to go to for the lulz, but don't expect to find anything more helpful in diet and lifting info than /fit/'s sticky.
Quote by MH400

Eh it's alright. I just get annoyed with half of the posts on there which are just filler posts. I remember the story of the guy who had too take a dump and also pee with a boner while on a first date though.

Halarious.
I feel disgusted.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by jetfuel495
For the record I am not better looking or better built than he is, i lied

But you have a better shirt than he does.

Because he doesn't have any.

But your shirt is Power Rangers brah
i'm mirin'
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
he was apparently good at lifting things, then died in a sauna.

I'm not as good at lifting things, but I also don't die in saunas.

I guess I win.
Quote by CoreysMonster
he was apparently good at lifting things, then died in a sauna.

I'm not as good at lifting things, but I also don't die in saunas.

I guess I win.

You should try dying in saunas, it's pretty chill.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Man, you can drain your balls to that shit.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
his mother was a cardiologist lol
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Irony
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Dude needs to pull his pants up
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Quote by The9
Dude needs to pull his pants up

Why?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Page 1 of 3