Hey guys, share your experiences about bugera amps like trirec,333xl,6260,6262. I'm sure sure some of you have tried them. How they differ in sound coz I'm thinking of getting one by the end of this month but i dunno which one suit my liking. I'm mostly play metal such as metallica,COB,etc. Thank you in advance.
Awesome amps for the price, just understand you're not getting away with getting the exact same amp for alot less money. Meaning, don't buy the 6262 and expect it to sound and perform EXACTLY as well as a 6505.

Inb4 "LOL get ur fire extinguisher"
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by Hail
you must be new here

I am absolute new.Quite begineer to guitar,too..
Awesome amps for the price, just understand you're not getting away with getting the exact same amp for alot less money. Meaning, don't buy the 6262 and expect it to sound and perform EXACTLY as well as a 6505.

I know the sound will not be the same.I'm considering to buy these amps coz the amps like engl,peavey,etc cost me triple than bugeras for nearly equal power configuration.I'm asking for opinions like low end oomph,gain amount,etc between each model..Your experiences..
Its a great amp but be prepared to fix it.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by ProphetToJables
Its a great amp but be prepared to fix it.

Why? The original tubes are crap?
good stuff for the money. if you know what your doing, you can play, have a decent pedalboard and guitar, you can get a really good tone out of them even stock.

gear when use right makes a difference. most people just go out and buy a fender deluxe, hot rod, etc and turn the volume up and play. sure its a quality amp, but you not really using it. most people who play my rig agree it sounds surprisingly good, especially for all lower end stuff (i spend hours, weeks, months, tweaking everything).

build qualty willnot be as good as more expensive brands. its a fact. price justifies it. but im not on tour, so i dont care. my little amp has help up for going on 1.5 years now in all situations (home, gigging, practicing in swealtering heat and sheds, etc).

for 350 i paid, i cannot believe what i can do with it and how good it sounds. if get another few years out of it, it has more than paid itself off to me. by then i will be ready for a custom made USA amp.

i would not look at a bugera as a long term investment. its budget gear that sounds fantastic for the price, and holds up well.
Quote by amar01

When they first came out they had a big issue with a couple of components that ended up causing the amp to basically overheat and fail. They sorted this out about 2 1/2 years ago yet some people think it's just hilarious to state they'll catch fire.........

If you spend more, you'll get a better amp but that's pretty obvious. I like my 333XL and haven't had to change anything, I'm still on the original tubes after 2 1/2 years.
Quote by fly135
Just because one has tone suck it doesn't mean one's tone sucks.
Quote by amar01

A new set of tubes wouldnt hurt, the Bugera stocks arent known to be the best, but I got mine used and the valves were already replaced so I cant really comment. Also for the money you pay for such a great sounding amp, the build quality will ahve taken a hit. I accidently snapped the jack input in mine and have to wrap my lead around the amp to make it work.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by ikey_
most people who play my rig agree it sounds surprisingly good, especially for all lower end stuff (i spend hours, weeks, months, tweaking everything).

Which amps you're using?
Quote by Dilberto
I like my 333XL and haven't had to change anything, I'm still on the original tubes after 2 1/2 years.

How can you compare 333xl to other bugeras?Have you tried the others?
v22 mostly for home and practice use. small gigs, especiallt if miced are fine.

oh yeah, the jacks are CRAP. be careful with those. i generally dont horse around with my cables but if something really anoying were to break on a bugera it would probably be the jack
I used to have one. gigged it, held up well. I was always scared to use it, the construction was shakey, but it never broke on me. sounded great. it was a 6260 btw
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by ikey_
good stuff for the money. if you know what your doing, you can play, have a decent pedalboard and guitar, you can get a really good tone out of them even stock.

gear when use right makes a difference. most people just go out and buy a fender deluxe, hot rod, etc and turn the volume up and play. sure its a quality amp, but you not really using it. most people who play my rig agree it sounds surprisingly good, especially for all lower end stuff (i spend hours, weeks, months, tweaking everything).

build qualty willnot be as good as more expensive brands. its a fact. price justifies it. but im not on tour, so i dont care. my little amp has help up for going on 1.5 years now in all situations (home, gigging, practicing in swealtering heat and sheds, etc).

for 350 i paid, i cannot believe what i can do with it and how good it sounds. if get another few years out of it, it has more than paid itself off to me. by then i will be ready for a custom made USA amp.

i would not look at a bugera as a long term investment. its budget gear that sounds fantastic for the price, and holds up well.

This is a good way of putting it
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
You get what you pay for.

I can't really imagine a situation where it would be better to buy a Bugera, when you can get the Peavey the Bugera is copying for the same price on the used market.

Unless you live in a place where there is no used market.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by dementiacaptain
I used to have one. gigged it, held up well. I was always scared to use it, the construction was shakey, but it never broke on me. sounded great. it was a 6260 btw

I guess when we use carefully,it will last.Can you compare 6260 sound to 6262?
Quote by Offworld92
You get what you pay for.

I can't really imagine a situation where it would be better to buy a Bugera, when you can get the Peavey the Bugera is copying for the same price on the used market.

Unless you live in a place where there is no used market.

I know some used Peavey,ENGL,Marshall,etc may priced lower but its hard to find in my country coz used gear still expensive.New gear also very expensive coz of high taxes.Thats why i'm considering this amps plus some decent cab.
I have had a Bugera 333 head for almost 2 yrs with no issues at all. The other guitarist in my band uses a Mesa Dual/JSX (depending on his mood). The 333 works very well and as a great clean ch. I normaly never use the lead ch, because the crunch ch has plenty of gain on tap.

If you are on a tight budget, I think Bugera is a nice alternitive to the high priced competitors. You do have to realize it will have cheaper made components, but works well if you take care of it.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
If you are on a tight budget, I think Bugera is a nice alternitive to the high priced competitors. You do have to realize it will have cheaper made components, but works well if you take care of it.

Ya man i'm thinking that way too because my budget is limited.I think if i buy them it'll stay home so it may last.Thats why i'm asking for your opinions about the sound difference between each model if you have tried several of them before buying.
If you can, look for a used 5150 head or combo depending on your looking at. you can usually get them for pretty cheap and as long as the condition's okay it'll be awesome for what you listed
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

+1. but to compare the 6260 and the 6262, the latter is more smooth in the gain, doesn't have as much of a punchy, raunchy sound. Some say the cleans are improved, I didn't hear it. Overall, they are similar enough that if you wanted one but could only get the other, I wouldn't even wait around to try to find the other one, unless of course you want the independent eq for each channel, I never really changed my eq anyway, once you are at band volumes it did little to nothing, the presence control was the only real useful eq control.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.