Anyone into juggling? Poi? Devilsticks? Unicycling? Kendama? Anything else I haven't thought of?

Thought I'd make a thread where you can brag about your latest tricks or whatever.

I'm pretty useless at most things, I can do a bit of three ball juggling but I can't get four down. I can do all the basics at poi but nothing special. Can't unicycle to save my life. I'm fairly good at devilsticks - probably my best skill.

So what can you do?
I can unicycle.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
With unicycling I can never get over the feeling that it's all going to end badly for my face. Plenty of my friends can juggle on a unicycle or whatever, I know a few guys who were in a unicycle hockey team, I dunno, it's a great skill but I can't do it myself
I can juggle and learning with 4, and with clubs, also i love diabolo...

just nailed mills mess!
Aww man I was just watching a Mill's Mess tutorial video - that's what inspired me to make the thread...super jealous of your skills
I can do diabolo to an extent that isn't awful, and my friend taught me fire poi in college, but that was just basics that you could get away with in a packed social area
Quote by smb
Aww man I was just watching a Mill's Mess tutorial video - that's what inspired me to make the thread...super jealous of your skills

yeah it took me ages to learn it's like learning to juggle all over again
Quote by smb
I can do a bit of three ball juggling but I can't get four down.

So what can you do?

I can help you get that fourth ball down, if you'd like.

Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.