I really like the tone of the guitar, I think it suits the style of song quite nicely. There were a couple of parts in what I assume is the chorus where the guitar was overwhelming the input and it sounded a bit off (at least through the right channel), but other than that I think you did a pretty good job with the sound of it all.

I really liked the the strings coming in on that semi-breakdown. I'd like to hear this with vocals as well.

Normally I'd say that this style has been done to death and that it would be a tad generic in that sense, but you had some riffs that helped set it apart I thought, so kudos to you. There a couple generic parts though

I'd recommend expanding that ending clean riff for a few bars and end on a strummed chord rather than fading out so quickly, as that part seems kind of pointless when you fade out a few seconds in.

Great job nonetheless! If you want to crit any of my songs the links are all in my sig. Just take your pick

Quote by frankibo
It shows.

Normally I wouldn't say anything but frankly I'm getting sick of seeing stuff like this in this forum.

If you don't have anything remotely constructive to say, keep it to yourself. Why don't you expand on what you're saying so you don't just look like a pretentious elitist prick?
Last edited by Metorical at Nov 2, 2011,
Quote by Metorical
I really like the tone of the guitar, I think it suits the style of song quite nicely. There were a couple of parts in what I assume is the chorus where the guitar was overwhelming the input and it sounded a bit off (at least through the right channel), but other than that I think you did a pretty good job with the sound of it all.

I really liked the the strings coming in on that semi-breakdown. I'd like to hear this with vocals as well.

Normally I'd say that this style has been done to death and that it would be a tad generic in that sense, but you had some riffs that helped set it apart I thought, so kudos to you. There a couple generic parts though

I'd recommend expanding that ending clean riff for a few bars and end on a strummed chord rather than fading out so quickly, as that part seems kind of pointless when you fade out a few seconds in.

Great job nonetheless! If you want to crit any of my songs the links are all in my sig. Just take your pick

Normally I wouldn't say anything but frankly I'm getting sick of seeing stuff like this in this forum.

If you don't have anything remotely constructive to say, keep it to yourself. Why don't you expand on what you're saying so you don't just look like a pretentious elitist prick?

thanks man! appreciated the crit! will crit one of your songs later! in a bit of hurry right now haha
I like this man. I think that guitar's sound good but I have to agree with what he said above. Overall I could jam to it.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by Austin174
I like this man. I think that guitar's sound good but I have to agree with what he said above. Overall I could jam to it.

Thats awesome thanks!
Left you a message at youtube, liked it and subbed...

------------------------------
If you think that I made a good review of your work, would you be so kind of checking out my work?
This is my website: www.manhattanrock.com.ar
And this is my work, that if you can, please leave a message at the youtube video, so that it starts to move around... If you like it, please, rep it up and subscribe! I will do that back!
http://youtu.be/QsZvk8PrHOI

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
It would be really cool with vocals, and maybe some cool blast beats on the drums. The guitar tone and playing style definitely sounds like Texas In July. That's a good thing, because Texas In July is awesome.

Check out my tracks when you have the time.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1488878

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1491886