Next time, I guess I should quote the racist that I am responding to so you guys know that I am not saying anything racist. Seriously, find the context before reporting, what I said was not racist...

Hey UG,

My music teacher has us doing a research paper. I am writing my paper on The Blues and I need to interview someone who is involved in The Blues, either a player, a writer, or someone who has been involved in a blues scene.

Here is my thesis:
Although the blues seem very emotional and complex to the layman, I will show in this paper that it is in fact its musical simplicity that allows the general public to use it as an outlet for deep expression based on personal experience without the need for years of musical training or experience.

Does anyone here fit the bill? I would only need to interview someone for 5 minutes or so, even email would work, but it is not preferred.

You have come through for me before, UG. Anyone want to help me out this time?

Thanks in advance!
If the first one gets closed then you don't make another...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
If the first one gets closed then you don't make another...

For real?
I was hoping this one could remain "clean" and all would be good. I need to look over the rules I guess.
Fo' sho'.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You don't say 'I' in a paper.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
You don't say 'I' in a paper.

Weirdly, my teacher requested that that word be in my paper a lot.
Don't use it anyway. **** the police.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
inb4thelock PART TWO
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Might be better of in the Blues forum. And your comment in your other thread was not taken out of context. If you mispoke, that's understandable, but anyone with a a brain can read your remark and what you were quoting and put 2 and 2 together.
Quote by W4RP1G
Might be better of in the Blues forum. And your comment in your other thread was not taken out of context. If you mispoke, that's understandable, but anyone with a a brain can read your remark and what you were quoting and put 2 and 2 together.

How is saying that a random person on the street is not worth interviewing wrong? Is it because he said the N word? That is not my responsibility.

I will try the Blues forum, I guess.
Quote by Uber_Kitty
How is saying that a random person on the street is not worth interviewing wrong? Is it because he said the N word? That is not my responsibility.

I will try the Blues forum, I guess.

Ultimately this, the person was not 'worth interviewng' because of the lack of them being a blues player.