I'm not sure if this is allowed or not but if it is...girls I need help!!

Ok so like I said I'm not sure if this is allowed or not but I did search and check the rules, and I didn't see anything that was strictly against it...anyway kind of embarrassing but I need some advice. Ok so background: I was sexually abused for years ever since I was in kindergarten. Naturally anything sexual has always terrified me. I recently got away from my abuser, got help etc, so now I'm getting more comfortable with sexual things. The problem is that most people experiment with masturbation, and I obviously never did that until recently. I have problems with orgasms: I can have them, but only by using a water massage shower head thing. So what I'm really hoping for is that some of the girls in the pit could give me some advice. Is there anything I could do with a partner that would replicate the feeling of a water massage?
P.S. I know this is a strange thing to ask the pit, but I'm becoming extremely irritated with this problem and the one thing I know for sure is that you get quick (if not always helpful) responses in the pit. Sorry if this thread is a problem
Have sex

in the water.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

wat.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Have sex next to a pool jet!
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
There a sex thread for questions like this. Otherwise, channel four's "sexperience" webste is also really good for this kinda thing.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
Pretty difficult to give advice without videos.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Pretty difficult to give advice without videos.

+1

Videos or GTFO.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
I'm sorry, but i don't know how anyone would post this things in the pit,... where there is lots of random people who may not now anything about sexuality (note: no one REALLY knows), and that tghey often joke a lot withy "i cum blood" and stuff... but that's just me. i hope this thread don't cause any more problems to you, since i don't think it can possibly help
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Have him pee on you
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by sam b
You're welcome

*reported*

The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
wasn't this emily user an adbot?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.