Hello again!

I currently have an unbranded Les Paul hard case for sale. I am selling it as I bought it for a Les Paul style guitar that was sent back to the shop with a load of faults (Vintage V100GT) and I no longer own any Les Paul shaped guitars to use it with.

I bought it for £75 from my local music shop about 2 weeks ago and it has only been taken out of the house once. It is in brand new condition with literally no signs of use at all, and for this reason I am selling it for £65 posted. It's a great case, would last you years if you chose to buy it! Looks absolutely gorgeous too.

If you are interested, please PM me asap! I can only do PayPal or local pickup.

Comes with a two keys to lock the case. Will be posted the very next day after payment has been cleared.

Thanks in advance!

PHOTOS BELOW:

DSCF1996 by CHARLIESLYSTER, on Flickr

DSCF1999 by CHARLIESLYSTER, on Flickr

DSCF1998 by CHARLIESLYSTER, on Flickr

DSCF1997 by CHARLIESLYSTER, on Flickr
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

I'm in the UK by the way!
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

Bump.
Quote by Jason

Hehe.

Anybody interested before I stick it on ebay?
Quote by Jason

Hehe.

Willing to take offers or trades now!
Quote by Jason

Hehe.

Bumpedy bump bump bump.
Quote by Jason

Hehe.

Last bump before ebay!
Quote by Jason

Hehe.

Going to be ebayed today.
Quote by Jason

Hehe.