I need a very easy to use DAW with MIDI, and VST effects and instrument plugin capabilities. Price does not matter as I usually Pirate it.

Reaper does not work on my computer as I usually get this "error opening media file" upon pressing stop while recording.

Mixcraft doesn't work because it randomely cuts out part of my signal when I record it on my computer

I have a windows and its not bad in any sense, but some things just don't work on it which I find weird.

I just need a good DAW to use on it that doesn't take much advanced knowledge. Thanks in advance guys.
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
Quote by crice6505
Price does not matter as I usually Pirate it.

yeah this is a no-no on this site im afraid. but anyways i personally use either sonar or cubase and they both handle midi just fine.
Last edited by robschmit at Nov 2, 2011,
Might have helped if you hadn't already decided to pirate it... not gonna help you steal potential earnings for a company that makes something I like.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
I imagine they don't work on your computer, because you're probably using a pirated version of Windows too.

Ultimate-Guitar does not support piracy. It is illegal.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com