LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?755ga7dqppr7fiz

HEYO!

So here's my cover of misery business so far. Everything was recorded by me cept the vocals but my singer is gonna track those soon. i managed to find hayley's vocal tracks so i just mixed those in.

It's not quite done being mixed yet but tell me what ya think so far. i spent a good amount of time in Steven Slate Drums getting the drums so sound lliek the RIOT Drums

Aaron
GEAR

Schecter Synyster Custom w/ EVH D TUNA
Peavey EVH Wolfgang w/ EVH D TUNA
Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Marshall Valvestate AVT 50h Head
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Female Fronted Pop/Punk Right HERE For Ya!
Last edited by rhoadsboy815 at Nov 2, 2011,
wow totally forgot to do that! two seconds!
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Where did you get the vocals? I did a cover of this too but it's really missing the vocals
I think i took them from the youtube video thats entitled "Misery Business Acapelle" or something like that.
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Really good! :O I love the way you nailed the lead parts so dead-on! And I love this song so trust me I think I know where every note and power chord is - you really nailed it dude!

EDIT: Then again - I'm at the solo now which obviously you improvised - still awesome
Ibanez GRG170DX
Line 6 Spider IV 15
Last edited by kaoticnick at Nov 3, 2011,
lol thanks dude! i know the bridge clean parts need some work and trust me i'm gonna perfect them. But i spent a considerable amount of time doing take after take on each guitar part till i was happy, then i went in and clipped out all teh noise and parts i didn't need by hand and I personally think that's a huge factor in how a song comes out.

I've played this song for almost three years now in my band so we've developed our own style of playing it and i've actually played that solo the same duration. I'm still unhappy with a couple parts in it so i'll probably just loop the solo part like a million times and lay down the solo over and over again till ii nail it.

Thanks for the kind words!

-Aaron
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Quote by rhoadsboy815
I think i took them from the youtube video thats entitled "Misery Business Acapelle" or something like that.

Thanks! A bump for you kind sir!
Thanks! lol
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab