If the tuning is different?

If I learn a scale in Estandard... will i be different in Dstandard?
Different position yes, but the quality of the intervals will always remain the same. So, no, scales don't change per se.
So the shape of the scales will be the same? I just have to move it up or down depending on the tuning?
The notes will be the same, they'll just be in a different place on the fretboard.

If you learned the scale in E standard, then tuned down to D standard, you'd play the notes 2 frets down for it to be the same scale.
Quote by C_Sleezy
So the shape of the scales will be the same? I just have to move it up or down depending on the tuning?

yes.
yes, unless you go from say E standard to drop D(or C, B, A) because the intervals between the frets on the E and A change, meaning you'll have to compensate on the E.
Quote by C_Sleezy
If the tuning is different?

If I learn a scale in Estandard... will i be different in Dstandard?

A scale is a set of notes.

If you change your tuning some of the notes on your fretboard will move, therefore the notes of any given scale may be in different places - the scale itself doesn't change though.

The C major scale is always C D E F G A B, where those notes doesn't change anything about the scale itself, it simply changes where you have to look for them on your instrument.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com