Page 1 of 2
so i went to a friends house so me and him could have a jam session (he's a really good drummer) and he wanted to see if i wouldn't mind if one of his friends came over to play too. most of his friends suck or are very very awkward, but i went ahead and said yes because he said this guy was a good player and wasn't weird like some of his otherfriends.

so i go to his house, me and him are jamming when this guy shows up. he brings his vox valvetronix amp, and opens up his guitar case and pulls out this fender mustang. my friend jacob looked at the guitar and said "hey, that similars to ashes guitar (thurston moore jazzmaster is what i brought), whats the difference?" when i was going to tell him the main difference was the pickups, and that jazzmasters have a smoother tone than mustangs usually his friend honest to god says "well, unlike every other fender guitar the mustang doesn't suck. those jazzmasters are built horribly and sound really bad, almost worse than a stratocaster".

i wanted to rage so bad. has anyone had to deal with douchebags like these? what'd you do?

i just said "wow, you must have had a shitty childhood that you feel like you have to put down other people and their stuff before you even know them. i feel sorry for you". jacob made him leave after that.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
That kid can go die, Strats>Tele>Mustang>Jazzmaster imo.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Stop not liking the same things as me!

EDIT: These "how many ****s I give" gifs are getting really repetitive

Inb4 "how many ****s I give" gifs despite you probably gunna do it anyway.
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Nov 2, 2011,
You handled youself pretty well, I woulda said something like "we'll see how much you think it sucks when it smashes you in the face."
Just get a Schecter Hellraiser.

Then hit him over the head with it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Wrong forum man, the pit is just full of assholes lately, if you are looking for sympathy this is the wrong place.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by WCPhils
Just get a Schecter Hellraiser.

Then hit him over the head with it.

Thats all they're good for being even worse thean ESPs. Sound familiar TS?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Tele> Strat=Jaguar=Jazzmaster>Mustang/Marauder imo

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by blake1221
SG > fender's entire line up

SG also > rest of Gibson's lineup. The Les Paul is a shit guitar. There, I said it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
SG also > rest of Gibson's lineup. The Les Paul is a shit guitar. There, I said it.

Thank you! Someone had to be strong enough to say it.
Quote by darkstar2466

I'm getting pretty butthurt here... Mainly due to the fact that I despise SG's and love Les Pauls....

Ow my butt!
Quote by blake1221
SG > fender's entire line up

This x9000+
Quote by JD Close
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I'm getting pretty butthurt here... Mainly due to the fact that I despise SG's and love Les Pauls....

Ow my butt!

If there was a BMI scale for guitars, the Les Paul would be obese.

Awkward weight distribution through the body, overweight as a whole, meh neck, sometimes overpriced. I guess if you like fat chicks... you will like Les Pauls as well.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

I'm going to beat you with my LP.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Its more about what kind of sound you want, although i agree that LPs are obese and if they aren't, chances are you got a shit one.
Quote by darkstar2466
If there was a BMI scale for guitars, the Les Paul would be obese.

Awkward weight distribution through the body, overweight as a whole, meh neck, sometimes overpriced. I guess if you like fat chicks... you will like Les Pauls as well.

Mine sits perfectly. Very comfortable guitar. And fo' your information, I love fat chicks. More cushion for the pushin'

Also...

Quote by Jackal58

That.
Quote by Jackal58

Beat who? *disappears in a cloud of smoke*

You can't outrun an SG with an LP! Daz right, I'm too fast.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by BlackVoid
You handled youself pretty well, I woulda said something like "we'll see how much you think it sucks when it smashes you in the face."

that thought actually popped into my head.... well actually, i was wanting to say "well kid, this is the first guitar i've smashed against something"
Quote by darkstar2466
Page 1 of 2