Quote by Necronomicon
If I get some time I'll give it a go

Ok So let me know when you'll do something with the song, though if you'll decide not to do it, please let me know too.

Btw. If you want me to send you this song in a mp3 file, pm me your e-mail address.

Cheers
Do you have any ideas/direction for lyrics? I'm willing to take a stab at it if you don't hear from dude.
I had a good melody in my head I thought would fit but after listening to it a few times I'm finding it a little hard to identify where the verse and chorus should be. Maybe element will have better luck. Either way, good luck man that's a nice track you can definitely do something with.
Quote by Necronomicon
I had a good melody in my head I thought would fit but after listening to it a few times I'm finding it a little hard to identify where the verse and chorus should be. Maybe element will have better luck. Either way, good luck man that's a nice track you can definitely do something with.

The verse stars at 0:47 and lasts till 1:31, basically these are two verses or just one long, whatever, later it's shorter. The chorus is part between 1:47 and 2:09. Of course there might be some more vocals here and there. At least it's how I see it, but it doesn't have to be like that.

Nevertheless if you give up, I'll contact elementwood89.

Cheers and thanks for trying

Quote by elementwood89
Do you have any ideas/direction for lyrics? I'm willing to take a stab at it if you don't hear from dude.

I don't, you can write about anything you want, just take some topic you think will fit the mood of the song. If you want me to send you the song in mp3 file, pm me your e-mail address.

Cheers