Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
Ibanez use a diffferent spacing from the regular floydrose I think, not 100% though but I seem to remember something about it when i was checking out pickups.
I don't recognize it, that said, how sure are you that it is 'Ibanez'? All my Ibey trems say 'Ibanez' on them. Right across the top. That one clearly says it is a licensed FR. Not sure, but I don't think they use many of those, if any at all.

Edit to add, since it is a LFR, it should fit that cavity.
Last edited by IbanezBossShred at Nov 2, 2011,
seller says that it was taken from a broken ibanez guitar.

I can tell it's not an edge 3 or a lo pro. just wondering if anyone can tell me what it is, since it could be some golden trem going for $40 BIN.
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
Could be one of the Lo-TRS trems.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I don't know which trem it is, but the part number seemed like an Ibey number, so I searched their parts catalog.

http://www.ibanez.com/parts

It shows that it is a discontinued model and costs $247.10 USD if you can find it new. It is a "Single Lock Tremolo". Hope that helps some.
yeah it looks like the single locking one

avoid
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?