I must say, i was not expecting much, but this cover was very well done for your first. My best recommendation would be to get some recording software. Do not record through a camera, this is a popular method for beginners, and this being ur first its totally understandable, but getting good recording software would only benefit you.

Also, it was a little hard to distinguish between your tone and the track. This can be related to using a camera to record. But, I would also upgrade your tone. From what I can hear, it sounds a little cleaner than it should be, but this could be the camera.

Overall, great first cover man, good choice for a beginner song, and of course, keep the content coming.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1492861
awesome cover dude, nothing wrong with it as far as I can hear. well mixed. What did you use to record it?
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
Thanks guys.

EpSoNiight: I was actually using Reaper. The only guitars on the song are mine, so the tone you hear is what I've recorded. Thanks for the review

bustapr: My brother has a pro tools vocal studio thing, which is a USB mic. That was all I had available at the time so that's what I used. Recorded into Reaper, using a backing track as well.

Can I quickly ask, was the audio and video out of sync when you watched it?
no
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
It fits greatly in the mix, nice work. I didn't really like your tone, but that's just not what I like. The tone matches the song.
It's pretty difficult to hear whether it's the track or your guitar's sound. You should lower the volume of the track next time or something. But from what I can hear now, it seems that your tone is perfect, and there are no mistakes with the playing. I was sort of expecting a bit more of those lead parts to be done. It's still nice though.
Very good cover. Guitar tone is not powerfull like in original but sounds very good. Backing Track is created from original master track yes ?
Very nice cover, man! I think you're able to do some more advanced stuff though. It is a great riff, but it tends to get a little predictable Great tone!

Btw, thanks for your comments on my Master of Puppets cover