Anyone else spray Axe Phoenix in their f-holes? Ever since I got my Harmony I've got it smellin' like sex. Is that weird? What's this forum think of it? Elaborate on your thoughts on this subject, here
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
I can't imagine body spray being good for the finish...
Austin Les Paul
Alvarez Acoustic

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
Peavey 5150 2x12 60watt combo
Orange Micro Terror
Jet City Made in USA 2x12
What made you think it was necessary to start the exact same thread in two different forums?
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
I wouldn't spray anything in my f-holes. If you can't get laid with a nice semi-hollow then just give up playing right now.
I had a guitar that smelled like sex once... I got rid of it pretty quickly. Nuff said.
I like trains.
Quote by Spud Spudly
I wouldn't spray anything in my f-holes. If you can't get laid with a nice semi-hollow then just give up playing right now.

Dude. Seriously. One of the greatest quotes in the history of guitar related quotes. And other types of quotes too.
1966 Stella Harmony Acoustic
Epiphone Dot Studio
Fender Starcaster (Made by 5 year olds in China)
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Dean 7 String (Totally Korean)
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S

More Strings=More Range=More BadAssery
Quote by Wisthekiller
If you think Axe Phoenix smells like sex, you obviously have never been anywhere in the general vicinity of sex.

If anything Axe Phoenix probably makes a guitar smell like gullible teenage boys.
I notice when I play for long periods of times, my strings and fingers smell like a sweet vanilla like smell, I don't know why. But my strings and fingers smell delicious after playing guitar.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
I notice when I play for long periods of times, my strings and fingers smell like a sweet vanilla like smell, I don't know why. But my strings and fingers smell delicious after playing guitar.

That’s probably the smell of the case rubbing off on the guitar. I don’t know if the smell is the fabric or the glue, but it really is nice.
Kinda off topic, but sometimes I get dye from the rosewood board on my fingers after playing, and not a big deal. but one day I forgot to wash my hands in between playing guitar and putting in my contact lenses. needless to say it was a painful afternoon

I blame shredibanez for my post, he reminded me of that
Yeah... I'm not sure "frat boy rapist/teenager with a penchant for poor decisions" is what you want people to smell in any situation. I'm being serious. Why douse your instrument with cheap brologne? Also keep in mind that wood can retain scents for a long time. My grandfather's rocking chair still smells like his cigars, and he's been dead since '84. The only benefit would be that once you hit 40, your guitar (if you still have it) might not still smell like it due to the ephemeral nature of Axe. It might seem like a good idea now, but will you still be comfortable with such a generic smell in a decade or two? Also, are you a fortune teller and therefore able to answer the previous question accurately?
I am a fake mountain.
Lynx is teh sex.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I put love potion no. 9 on my guitar, it smells so damn good, but its guitar polish...
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
My Ibanez smells like mahogany, maple, and strangely enough there's a bit of wet dog in there as well.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by jpnyc
If anything Axe Phoenix probably makes a guitar smell like gullible teenage boys.

This
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I think the previous owner spilled maple syrup on my PRS Standard, cus that's what it smells like. Hence the reason I named it Jemima.
New Gibsons legitimately might smell better than anything I've ever smelled.

Next time you're in a story, smell a Gibson. It's worth it.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
Quote by Ghostmaker
I think the previous owner spilled maple syrup on my PRS Standard, cus that's what it smells like. Hence the reason I named it Jemima.

Is it in a tobacco sunburst?
Proud user of Apple hardware!
Old, terrible powertabs

Quote by whoomit
Don't start, or I'll logic you right in the thyroid.
Mine smells of a mix between polish and vanilla. My fingers also smell of vanilla after playing as well as of nickel
My guitar smells exactly as it should smell like: nothing. So many great quotes to put in my sig in this little thread.
Quote by Ghostmaker

Quote by 3HitKO
Is it in a tobacco sunburst?

Ironically it's solid white
Hmm... I have a personal policy to never spray anything in my f-hole. That's just how I was raised.
Current Gear:
2002 Gibson Les Paul Standard
'57 AVRI Fender Stratocaster
MIJ Fender Jaguar Special HH
Marshall JVM410
Vox AC15 C2