Page 1 of 4
I am 21 but I feel and look like I am in my mid to late 30's. I took a few real age tests and I'm about right. How old do you feel?
I feel older than Jakal, and I turn 23 in less than 3 hours, but I have been an old man since I was born, so that's about right for me.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Do you have that 'Jack' disease?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Actual: 18
Feel: 18
Look: 16 without beard and I've had 22 with my beard.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ErikLensherr
Do you have that 'Jack' disease?

I guess so. I hit puberty at 10 years old and I never really had friends who were my age growing up, so being around adults pretty much my entire life probably makes me seem and feel older. I am also almost completely bald.
Quote by MiserySignals11
I guess so. I hit puberty at 10 years old and I never really had friends who were my age growing up, so being around adults pretty much my entire life probably makes me seem and feel older. I am also almost completely bald.

Did you look like this at age 12?
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I am 19 and feel 19 and apparently look 17? People who ID me when i buy joint wraps or lighters piss me the **** off. Makes me wana punch them in the face!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I am 19 and feel 19 and apparently look 17? People who ID me when i buy joint wraps or lighters piss me the **** off. Makes me wana punch them in the face!

Dude I got IDd to buy Halo Reach a few months ago. I'm 20, and it's a 16 rating.
Chronologically: 18
Feel: 15 and a half
Look: 17
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
I felt alot older then 18 (gonna be 19 in a few days) today when I went to my old high school i graduated from a year and a half ago. I had to get my transcripts sent to another college. As soon as I walked in the place I swear I could sense the feeling of "I know everything, but in reality I don't know shit and don't even know it" in the air.
I'm 20, can pass for 21, and feel like I'm in my mid 20s, mostly because that's how old all of my friends are.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I'm sixteen, and I try to act how sixteen year olds should act, but sometimes I feel twelve, and sometimes I feel thirty, and I never feel sixteen, and the way I look completely depends upon how much rest I get. If I'm not getting enough sleep, I look twenty at times. I look my age if I'm well rested.
Quote by MiserySignals11

That's a bummer. If I were you I'd consider shaving it all off. Better a 'shaved head' guy than a 'balding' guy.

OT: 21, feel a few years younger, and look the same I guess. I still get carded for cigarettes occasionally.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Feel: 13
Look: 17
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Actual: 17
Feel: 17 ... last few long months til I can go out without having to worry about being IDd!
Look: 19 (everyone says I look 19 and some people have said I look 20+ )
Check out my fitness blog here
Actually 18
Feel 18 during school. 16 when I'm out and about (everyone looks older than me).
Look 20-22 unshaven. 17-19 shaved
Actual: 17
Feel: 15-16
Look: 15-17

Quote by Das_Skittles
I'm 20, can pass for 21, and feel like I'm in my mid 20s, mostly because that's how old all of my friends are.

My friends are all older than me, but that exacerbates my feeling young.
Last edited by due 07 at Nov 2, 2011,
^ i wish i was 17 again
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by ErikLensherr
That's a bummer. If I were you I'd consider shaving it all off. Better a 'shaved head' guy than a 'balding' guy.

OT: 21, feel a few years younger, and look the same I guess. I still get carded for cigarettes occasionally.

Once I took my mom to dinner for her birthday and the waiter thought that we were a couple. That's how old I look.
Quote by beefcake122
actually 21
told I look like I'm between 17 and 19
How do you feel an age?

When you're old and your son has to wipe your ass for you, ask yourself if you feel like a child or an independent man.

I'm not looking forward to watching my parents age..
Quote by High&Mighty
When you're old and your son has to wipe your ass for you, ask yourself if you feel like a child or an independent man.

I'm not looking forward to watching my parents age..

At that point I'll go to a nursing home, I don't want to burden my kids with caring for me.
sunbather is shit
I'm 15 but my back always hurts so I guess older Idfk man
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Actual: 19
Feel: 21
Look: 18-19 without beard, 22 with beard
Last edited by tyguy92492 at Nov 2, 2011,
actual - 17
look - 19
feel - 20
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Page 1 of 4