#1
Whats this all about? Oakland is a mess right now. Its on TV. I dont know what theyre protesting for. They are 99% of what? Some girl wearing john lennon glasses and a fake beard said john would be proud. That made me rage.
Discuss
#2
99% of the population.

Namely the "poor" 99%.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.


I'm just a hedonist without happiness
#3
Top richest 1% of the population basically own our political system and the other 99% are righteously pissed.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
#4
They are the 99% of the idiots in each city. The other 1% had other commitments and couldn't attend.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
#5
All seem like legit answers. Theyre making a mess and think thats going to do anything? What are they trying to accomplish?
#7
Breadstick. I say this as a boy hiding behind a computer screen. **** you.
1966 Stella Harmony Acoustic
Epiphone Dot Studio
Fender Starcaster (Made by 5 year olds in China)
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Dean 7 String (Totally Korean)
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S



More Strings=More Range=More BadAssery
#8
Same thing has been going on in Toronto for the past month.
The thing is that their camp is no where near the financial district.
#11
Quote by breadstick
They are the 99% of the idiots in each city. The other 1% had other commitments and couldn't attend.

---- The message


---- Your head
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.


Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
#13
99% = the non top 1% elites who own everything and decide everything important. And yeah, people like you are complaining about them, you're complaining about the people who are fighting for better rights for the little guy, that includes you. Well ****ing done.