My Boss Br-600 8 track recorder just died for now reason. Can any one help me fix it? I cant get it to turn on at all.
I'm Bored.

tumblr
<- follow me
You had better burn it or bury it, thats usually want the deceased wants(or so I've been told)

EDIT: There are a thousand and one things that can go wrong with an electronic product. Asking how to fix it without being able to see it or anything is like trying to travel to the moon with nothing but an easter basket and the space bar key of a laptop.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Last edited by Most_Triumphant at Nov 2, 2011,
but apparently its a fixable problem i just don't have 50$ to send it in and get it fixed lol
I'm Bored.

tumblr
<- follow me
Quote by stevosmusic1
but apparently its a fixable problem i just don't have 50$ to send it in and get it fixed lol

Yeah, but you don't call your auto mechanic over the phone and say "My car won't run" without any details and expect them to fix it do you?

Just because its repairable, doesn't mean anyone here (or anywhere) could fix it without having some details.
I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Feel better?
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?