Page 1 of 2
Well? What is it? Whats that dream guitar you plan to buy the moment a wad of cash falls into your lap

... that.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Schecter Hellraiser C-8. Some day...
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I hope it's a wad of cash big enough to have the blood of Steve Vai injected into an Ibanez of some sort; of the Artcore variety I suppose.
The Pit. The Movie.
Didn't we just have this thread? Anyway, if someone goes and finds the other thread, I would say the telecaster/White Falcon that someone posted in there.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by Spay
I hope it's a wad of cash big enough to have the blood of Steve Vai injected into an Ibanez of some sort; of the Artcore variety I suppose.

lol there were Jems with steve's blood in the paint

i think they were called Jem DNA's

but yea, i want a Jem 7v

/vaifanboy
I would love a '68 Fender Paisley Tele. I have also though of going Fender Custom shop one day though. A Green Tele with white body binding, a maple neck and maple fretboard, 22 frets.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
gretsch chet atkins 1962 country gentlemen (for the electric)

and for an acoustic, luthier built by an australian luthier (who i havent decided on yet)
it'll have huon pine soundboard, black sassafras sides and back, most likely blackwood or mahogany neck, with some beautiful figured rosewood fretboard. it'll also have a sound hole on the top side (facing me) and a top of the line piezo pickup (which i want to be generally unnoticeable). and a beautiful inlay, which i havent decided on. possibly just small offset dots and for the 12th fret a scottish thorn with celtic knot roots.

i probably wont get the gretsch, but i will be getting that acoustic some day.

Close enough to get the idea.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by blake1221
Those look like the Schecters that are the bane of modern music.

What schecters and why?
Quote by Cavalcade
Mind. Fvkked. "MC Escher Signature Model"?
OT: Something like this or this. Amfisound =

Where are you getting that?

AFAIK, its just a Vik custom for a random customer.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Where are you getting that?

AFAIK, its just a Vik custom for a random customer.

From that shot, it looked like they'd set it up so the whole thing was supposed to look 3D, like the pickups are sticking out at an angle. But now it just looks like the frets are fanned... I am disappoint.

Eventually it will have a humbucker sized P90 in the neck, and a kill switch.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by iwannabesedated
^that looks awesome.

It is awesome.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by jiminizzle
(Invalid img)

I would kill to have either one of those, or a white Billy Bo.

Quote by L2112Lif
I'm building my dream guitar starting in a few weeks the Warmoth Z body, with twin soapbar P90s, maple neck with rosewood fretboard (no inlays for beautiful simplicity) and a custom finish I'm designing. I'm so excited. Thread is in GB&C should you wish to read a more thorough explanation, and tomorrow I'll be posting some sketches of possible finishes and such in there
1957 Les Paul Custom 3 Pickup VOS but i would want to swap all of the gold with chrome and add a bigsby trem.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I've already got my Les Paul Custom 68RI VOS so that's amazing...

I'd probably get a 1960 Les Paul Custom or a 1959 Les Paul Standard

(Invalid img)

(9 0891 for anyone who's wondering...)
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
A ViK custom or an Hufschmid.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by chaoticfables

ESP Eclipse II

Also a USA Fender Strat. The necks on those are amazing.

Dream a little bigger, bro.

OT: Looks like the company that made my dream guitar has gone out of business. Well shit...
Check out my band Disturbed
I'd love a Tobacco Sunburst Ibanez Destroyer II. It's just shame they stopped making them 30 years ago.
Up The Boro!
Jesus Christ, if I see another "what's your dream guitar" thread I'm going to punch a hummingbird in the face. We honestly get like 2 a week in EG.

Mods, can we just have ONE Dream guitar thread and sticky it instead of having these threads ever few days?
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
An 8-string guitar. I don't care if it's a budget guitar or the most expensive one.

I need 2 more strings so I can firmly solidify the belief that, yes, Tosin Abasi is way better than me.

Wouldn't mind a Gibson USA Explorer and V, either.

My next guitar will probably be this, however. Cheap and awesome.
Page 1 of 2