Yes.
Quote by skylerjames13
This +10000

You're a decent 11'er Bryc3e

Nothing can keep you away from the need to create.. Cause your path is free! - Jari Maenpaa
No.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
You will have scratches on it 100% if you play on it.

So I don't think you want this bothering you.
Not really, no.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Nope. All my guitars have giant gashes and scrapes on them, and I love that. I don't ever sell my gear so it's not like I'm concerned about the resale value, and the scrapes just make them more beautiful to me because it shows personality.
as long as it doesn't look like it was put there by a 5 year old or something. Natural wear is fine.
---
This ^ +1 well said. (that is robfreitag the other comment wasn't there when I started...)
Last edited by ibanart300 at Nov 3, 2011,
It depends. If the guitar has a beautiful paint job and finish, I want to keep it that way. If it's just your basic guitar, I don't mind a little scratch here or there. But I certainly won't let it get to a point where it looks like one of Tommy Emmanuel's guitars
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
As long is it's on the backside, then no.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

I bought an acoustic once and scraped it on the floor and stuff so it knew it was my bitch.
Sing me to sleep.
Not a technique, and whilst I could move it to EG I'd be too embarassed...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com