I have a dachshund that is a bit on the stupid but lovable side I guess. You have to admire their persistence in stupidity as well. Take this vid for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lx2gOI9YUM

Awesome eh?

Edit>> Don't be afraid to put a thumbs up/down or comment on the vid even if negative. I don't mind.

Anyway do you guys have pets that do ridiculous things as well or is my dog special? Stories are great but pics and videos are better.
Last edited by magicninja_ at Nov 3, 2011,
My dog licks peanut butter off anything you put it on. Anything.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i love weener dogs!!!! this video made me laugh.
my weener dog chews on my cats by kinda pinching them with his front teeth really fast. i cant explain it that well, but the cats don't even care they just look at him like he's an idiot lol.
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Quote by magicninja_
Perhaps a change of diet......

It's part of their natural purging process.
My dog reads books until like 2 am then he finally goes to bed. Hes a rascally goof ball
my dog stole my credit card and used it to buy a bunch of BDSM paraphernalia he's wacky lol
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by RU Experienced?
Even if I spread it over a lit stove top?

You're awful.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
my cats have awesome fights all the time i swear once one of my cats body slammed the other

sometimes they chase each other and crash with stuff cause they are running so fast

they sometimes like to wake me up at ongodly hours of the night to wrastle
my tortoise likes to eat scrambled eggs ever few month to give her a shiny shell ^^
and she likes getting baths
I knew to watch my back around Elmo after his Tickle Me version came out

i new the sneaky little bastard was up to something
Quote by manicmusician
my tortoise likes to eat scrambled eggs ever few month to give her a shiny shell ^^
and she likes getting baths

That is the best thing I've heard in quite a while. Your tortoise likes scrambled egg. Brilliant
My late cocker spaniel once spent a whole day by the lake barking at her own echo..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
My sister's bunny is a f*cking legend. He tries to walk into the kitchen where we have laminate flooring but he can't get a grip on it so tries to run away but just starts skidding. He's such a hero as well, the cutest little thing I've ever seen.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."