I have a choice between buying a used Marshall 1960a cab for $300 or a new Epiphone Dot Studio for $300.
The 1960a is stock and is a little beat up, the guitar of course is new. Which would you choose?
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.
That's a great deal on the Marshall. Not much of a deal on the Dot. Looking at your rig though, you have a Carvin with V30's in it, why bother with the Marshall? It's what I would get but that's because my cab sucks...
1. Get the Marshall for $300.
2. Sell the Marshall for $500($400 if its in less than acceptable quality).
3. Buy Epiphone.

Congratulations you just saved $200.
I like trains.
Last edited by MrCloudshoe at Nov 3, 2011,
Sorry my sig was a little out of date, as I no longer own the Carvin. The Ampeg has two celestions in it, one a G12-75 and one a V30 and the other two are Eminence Legend speakers.
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.
Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Sorry my sig was a little out of date, as I no longer own the Carvin. The Ampeg has two celestions in it, one a G12-75 and one a V30 and the other two are Eminence Legend speakers.

In that case just get the cab.
I like trains.
Quote by MrCloudshoe

Yeah. This.
Quote by MrCloudshoe

whoa there.

TS - do you like how your cab sounds? i mean a 1960A is a decent cab but not much different in construction from most ampeg 412 cabs.

the cab seems like the better deal on paper, but buying it to flip it may be easier said than done.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.