Would there be a genius who could tab out the guitar pat of this masterpiece by Obscura?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbwlSyLA_AA
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
noone?
Quote by the_white_bunny
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
Quote by Darkkronic
bump and would love a tab from any song off omnivium that cd is a masterpiece

No kidding
Quote by the_white_bunny
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
bump
Quote by the_white_bunny
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
still bump
Quote by the_white_bunny
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Why not support the band and buy their tab book? It was tabbed by their guitarist Cristian and it even has slow playback tracks for the solos.
as far as i know they only made a tab book for cosmogenesis which i own , if they made a tab book for omnivium i would buy that in a second also christian muenzer timewarp would also be amazing